• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Arsenal v Crystal Palace | 1/1/17 | 4pm GMT

Result?

• Arsenal play well for once and win

Votes: 33 71.7%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Big Sam ends our season

Votes: 13 28.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

carlito'sway

Established Member

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
Giroud scoring the sublime & ridiculously missing the easy. Would love to have been a fly on the AM wall when he missed that sitter at the start of the game..

Easy win, really should have been more though.

Jackie_Treehorn

Player:Martinelli
Important win. And a clean sheet!
Maximum respect to Giroud. I know he inexplicably missed a tap-in on Nacho's cross only to score a sublime donkey-scorpion-whatever-that-was-I-know-it-was-better-than-Micki's game-winner...but I have to give the man credit for not crying about a lack of starts and just doing his job. I've always liked his attitude.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Best we've played in ages, everybody pressing together like they had actually been coached for once. :eek:

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
A much more cohesive performance with every player being largely disciplined delighted me. We actually looked like we had been coached but maybe it's a consequence of having more players who are on good terms with the ball!
Oh,Giroud's goal was so much better than Mkhitaryan's-no contest. Happy happy happy.

Linson

I missed the game sadly, Iwobi at number 10 though? I didn't see that coming, I thought it would have been better to play Ramsey there, he was immense for Wales in the Euro's.

Polar Bear

Good result and amazing goal from Giroud. We just have to keep picking up 3 points and hope the others will drop some

Hyruga

Arsenal certainly didn't miss walcott today. He would have lost the ball, allowed free passing and crossing. And Arsenal may even draw or lose.

bojed

AM Resident Joker #1
I stopped watching the match after witnessing Giroud's masterpiece and went to bed straight away after that.

Didn't want anything else to ruin that beautiful moment. It was like a one legged-man beating Usain Bolt in the Olympic's 100 meter race. Poetry in motion. You want to treasure it for the rest of your life.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom