• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Arsenal v Everton | February 3, 2018 17:30 GMT | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Linson

Mkhitaryan Lacazette Özil
Ramsey Xhaka Wilshere
Monreal Mustafi Koscielny Bellerin
Ospina

I like it.

I'd prefer this

Mkhitaryan Lacazette Ramsey
Özil Xhaka Wilshere
Monreal Mustafi Koscielny Bellerin
Ospina​

Xhaka and Wilshere will simply have to be disciplined to allow Özil to be a proper CAM

Time to admit that Ramsey doesn't have the tactical discipline to be a central midfielder proper so let's accept that and use his considerable stamina to good use by giving him and advanced right sides midfield role.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
If we wait to see the new boys for a month the season may well be over by then.

After that horror show at Swansea the only player recovered from injury/illness will be Jack, so it would seem perverse not to have Auba at the very least on the bench but given his goal-scoring record I'd start him.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

We won't see Auba for a month Kwong Wenger
Michi still prob sits on bench

Will have to watch iwobi and wellbeck

We'll see Auba almost straight away I think . Laca seen too much action recently .

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Wenger saying Aubameyang is sick/has a fever. Best case he’s on the bench in my opinion. Although I don’t know why he’d be training if he had a fever.

KarlAFC

Wenger saying Aubameyang is sick/has a fever. Best case he’s on the bench in my opinion. Although I don’t know why he’d be training if he had a fever.

As you say, my very first thought to this was how very unfortunate given he was training outdoors yesterday :/

Ewarwoowar

If He(Auba) doesn't play tomorrow or late sub that means we only get to see him play maximum two games this month,,,,,,, that's underwhelming to say the least.

I think if I were Alardyce I would have Calvert-Lewin up front with Walcott playing off of him, the former is a great target man for the hoof ball, pacy, strong, can hold the ball up and lay it off to Walcott, put him in behind our sluggish defense.

I'd like to see AMN, His pace and last ditch tackles and clearances have been a blessing, sure he has the odd brain fart but don't they all, he is also not shy at putting crosses in, a rarity for Arsenal in these heady days.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
As you say, my very first thought to this was how very unfortunate given he was training outdoors yesterday :/
remember he didn't attend the court case because of supposed illness - not playing him could be to save him some consequences back in Germany

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Auba is still ill apparently.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Hope Jack's back.

Hope Bellerin is focused and not thinking about his lecture to the Oxford University Union, to be delivered on Monday.

Hope Mustafi has been drilled, drilled and redrilled by Bould so he stops making stupid mistakes.

Hope Akers has fixed our studs ffs

Hope Cech has been drilled, drilled and redrilled by Lehmann so he stops making stupid mistakes.

Hope Wenger's given Xhaka a kick up the arse.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Fat Sam chatting **** about our defence already, he's right, but I hope we batter that fat c*nt now.

logic DC

I fear people underestimate how crucial Mikhi will be in the future, it is very important he regains his confidence and form, for me he is more important than Auba - with Mikhi firing it becomes difficult to shut us down in terms of us being creative and with Jack we would have three quality and creative att mids. this means goals galore for Laca and Auba. I would play a diamond

Xhaka
Wilshere. Mikhi
Özil
Auba. Laca

shootxhakashoot

Özil lives rent-free in my head
I have a strong suspicion a Walcott and Rooney combo is going to haunt us in this game. Hopefully we turn up and prove me wrong. We're at home at least so whatever voodoo curse is effecting us away shouldnt be in play and maybe the new signings will raise the team. Be interesting to see if Auba gets a start.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom