• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Arsenal v Everton | February 3, 2018 17:30 GMT | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I think the way we play is still massively influenced by both RVP and Giroud.

Now when we play around the box and there isn’t a Giroud like presence we circumnavigate the striker somewhat and can lead to them not getting hag many touches even when we’re in the final third.

We still aren’t playing in the ball behind as much as I’d like because you can guarantee Auba and even Laca can get on the end of them when the defence isn’t settled in 2 banksnof 4

Ara

Love this idiot from caf.

"Nice that he got 3 assists in one game. Will it happen again? No. He fits Arsenal’s style, no pressure, no trophies, no fun".

Yeah, no fun, no fun at all.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I think it may be closer than you think.

Keep your eye on Mikitaryan, he is an excellent player. You may just have a different opinion in a few months if he keeps this up.

According to many Man U fans his problems with them was a lack of consistency. Not sure we can make too many conclusions yet but it's fair to say he's more of a team player while Alexis is more clinical. I think we got the best we could out of a horrible situation.

c00lguy

We try and find a formation where we can fit up both next to each other or play Lacazette on the wing, but I dont think he'll work there despite playing there previously in his career.

I think we should try him there. It'll be between him and Iwobi and we can decide who comes out on top.
Otherwise he'll have to settle for being 2nd choice striker.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
According to many Man U fans his problems with them was a lack of consistency. Not sure we can make too many conclusions yet but it's fair to say he's more of a team player while Alexis is more clinical. I think we got the best we could out of a horrible situation.

And to add to your point, team cohesion does a lot for overall team performance. We have a chance to build on that again, with the generally accepted inferior player.

Need historic proof? Look at us from 2006/07 to 2007/08.

c00lguy

Love this idiot from caf.

"Nice that he got 3 assists in one game. Will it happen again? No. He fits Arsenal’s style, no pressure, no trophies, no fun".

Yeah, no fun, no fun at all.

:lol: Delusional manu fans.

No pressure?
We finished above manu every season for the last 4 or 5 years.

No trophies?
3 FA Cups and numerous community shields in the last 4 years.

No fun?
We play the most exciting football in the league. Or would they rather watch boring Mourinho football :lol:

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
Laca
Miki-Özil-Auba

Auba and Laca interchanging depending on the situation, because both played before on the wing and now do it up front. Problem solved.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Such a good win and it's put a smile on my face, that's all you can ask for.

It's confirmed what I thought before the game; our attack is very good when it's in full flow, but I still feel at the back we gravely lack game management. Xhaka is the weak link in the team for me. Any good DM with decent ball-playing ability would improve this team so much.

:lol: Delusional manu fans.

No pressure?
We finished above manu every season for the last 4 or 5 years.

No trophies?
3 FA Cups and numerous community shields in the last 4 years.

No fun?
We play the most exciting football in the league.

It is aboslutely ridiculous how the stupid ppl only rate winning the CL nowadays. Either you only win the nr. 1 trophy in the world or you are ****.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes

He was always going to fail there as it was a double wrong decision in terms of the club and the manager.

I was screaming for Mkhi to join back then every single day and he was consistent back then as well.
He's always been a classic Arsenal/Wenger player, not a boring- boring-defensive-football-Mourinho kinda guy.

Really, how on earth can ManU fans be happy with what's going on at their club and agreed on Mourinho extending his contract - could not watch that dull football week in week out, purely construed for results.

Mourinho is so so overrated for ****s sake.

c00lguy

We need to replace Xhaka with a new DM. We need one top CB and one potential CB. We need a goalkeeper.

Make this happen in the summer Wenger.

And get rid of dead wood: Coquelin, El Neny, Ospina et al.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
**** em. Don't get that going on other fan sites. That's nothing against the boys who post here but just seems like people going out of their way to get annoyed/offended. Typical of this current generation.

Only time I like going on other fan sites is for schadenfreude lol.

Reactions: A_G

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
I think we should try him there. It'll be between him and Iwobi and we can decide who comes out on top.
Otherwise he'll have to settle for being 2nd choice striker.

Out with Iwobi and he is our new Ox who covers lots of position (striker even

In with Laca

4-3-1-2 our squad screams for it, or atleast I do :p

Mkith will get plenty of games anyway covering for Jack, Özil and Ramsey

or we can even do the old AC Milan 4321 christmas three if one of the strikers is out

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
United fans think they are superior more because of their potential to improve and push for the big prizes. It is more than the potential Arsenal has, with our current setup.

Technically they are inferior to us, there are no two ways about it.

What kills us is Wenger's refusal to take care of our defensive setup. We have the ability to be the second best team in the league if we took our defensive work seriously, competing for the title with City.

That is why Wenger needs to go, and we get in a manager who is willing to look at all aspects of our game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom