• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Arsenal v Everton | February 3, 2018 17:30 GMT | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Err......I'd have to disagree with you on this point for recent seasons mate.

When it’s clicking we are the most entertaining side in the league imo, but that hasn’t been often the past few years and we’ve been pretty boring overall.

This squad is more suited to Wengerball though with players perfect for our style and I expect us to be much more entertaining regularly from next season.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Wenger mentioned agility, mobility and technical ability as being the qualities that Auba and Mike come with. He's convinced that we will do better if we defend as a team and aims to qualify for the CL through the PL.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Once our offensive game improves,our defence will improve as well. We’ve been very poor offensively in too many games for an attacking side and that has exposed/made it harder for the defence.

I think we’ll naturally look better defensively from now as our play improves even with minimal changes.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
To be fair, we won 4:1 against Crytal Palace with Lacazette too, so i would calm down a bit - a really similar goal.

It was a good start for Aubameyang but his pass before the 1:0 was my highlight. All in all he wasn't involved much today, normal after 3 days training.

Özil without an assist but introduced the three first goals.
Happy for Micki, will boost his confidence.

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

I missed it too :( We of all people deserved to watch this one lol.
Don’t worry. Ramsey will never be defeated so there will be plenty more chances. Whenever his haters think he ‘doesn’t fit in’ (loool) he produces. Every time without fail.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
You have to love how bitter football fans can be :lol:

Nothing remarkable about 3 assists to be honest. First was a fluke, second offside and third poor marking.

That, after jizzing over Alexis' two assists on his league debut, which was clearly only one.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Our defence has never been as bad as this at any time in the clubs history. I'm starting to think we should just deploy a 'safe mode' whenever opponents get near our 18 yard line, which would be lining 8 outfield players on the goal line and two on the penalty spot marking runners. I'm convinced this would work better than what we're seeing now.

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

Great atmosphere at the game today, lots of love for the boys, excellent first half, lots of movement and a team performance, not the Sanchez show... plus nice assists from Mikhi and Auba looks like a class act.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Seems crazy to pick on our bad points when we've just won 5-1 but........

The best thing to do with our defence is attack like we did in the first half. As soon as we eased off in the 2nd half our defence once again were exposed. A better team than Everton would have scored more than 1. Also its not just our defence, I remember Iwobi trying to play it out on our left way back in our half and he lost it. It happens time and time again, if we're not attacking we're vulnerable and that's not a good position to be in. Summer has to be GK, CB, DM.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
To be fair, we won 4:1 against Crytal Palace with Lacazette too, so i would calm down a bit - a really similar goal.

It was a good start for Aubameyang but his pass before the 1:0 was my highlight. All in all he wasn't involved much today, normal after 3 days training.

Özil without an assist but introduced the three first goals.
Happy for Micki, will boost his confidence.
Honestly auba had similar Lacazzete problem at 2nd half he was very isolated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom