• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Arsenal v Everton | February 3, 2018 17:30 GMT | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

shootxhakashoot

Özil lives rent-free in my head
Lol I’m like this.... I feel like only arsenal fans can say how **** we are. I then get pissed off when pundits/managers say the same thing we all say
yep is even worse when it comes from a corrupt, anti football, stat fiddler like Allardyce.
He's probably going to go old testament on our defence and midfield is the likelihood, who wouldnt at the moment though, so cant blame him?

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Interesting to see where mkhi going to play deep like winger hinted before or with or on wings

Ara

I don't get Ian Wright. He goes to Arseblog and says that he loves the transfer window, how Auba and Miki are quality signings and then he goes on TV and trashes the window. The signings do not make sense, two 10s and two 9s, how are they gonna play together, etc.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Expecting a back 4 of Bellerin/Kos/Mustafi/Monreal a midfield 3 of Elneny/Ramsey/Wilshere and front 3 of Mkhi/Lacazette/Özil.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

I don't get Ian Wright. He goes to Arseblog and says that he loves the transfer window, how Auba and Miki are quality signings and then he goes on TV and trashes the window. The signings do not make sense, two 10s and two 9s, how are they gonna play together, etc.

Interesting the English media don't really rate him as a signing but the German media and Honegstein do .

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Yes, I can vouch for staying up and not being rewarded as being highly annoying. The Ashes taught me that. Punch your pillow til you fall asleep, or hammock if you're Australian, if you're struggling.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
How can Xhaka still be starting games for Arsenal. Wenger has dropped players for ridiculous reasons before, but it's even more ridiculous that someone who is continually giving away goals is still starting. Whether it is by failing to track a man or simply passing the ball to the opposition to score. He is almost in double figures for goals he is at fault for.

How could AMN be any worse? If he plays and makes a mistake, he would be doing the same as Xhaka. It isn't even a risk at this point.

Steps

4-3 to the Arsenal with Everton's goals coming from their up-and-coming England prospect Theo Walcott who bags a hat-trick and leads his teammates in a coordinated dance number celebration while kissing the Everton badge.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
I expect Auba to come off the bench. Don't see him starting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom