• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Everton | Friday, April 23 | 20:00 BST | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Let's play Aubamawang

Ezr2L14XoAMYmYZ

...If I was just getting into football, VAR would have chased me from it by now...it's just the worst.
Gotta agree with you on that one. Decisions like that are turning the game into a farce. How can his elbow be offside by milimetres? What difference does that make? It's not like he can legally use his elbow. He's just leaning because he started his run. VAR should be looking at where his feet are, as they are in front of the last defender, not behind him. When will someone clarify these bone headed VAR reviews? And can they tell these idiots what would really be considered a competitive advantage to your elbow being less than the width of a finger past the opponent?

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Underperformance is when a horse who consistently finishes strongly limps home in the middle of the field because he's lost his ability, not because he's carrying extra weight and being pelted with rotten eggs from the stands.

I can see that you are an honours graduate from the Eric Cantona School of Allegories!

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I can see that you are an honours graduate from the Eric Cantona School of Allegories!
I always reckoned that Cantona was the trawler, the seagulls were the press and the ‘sardine’ was the quote/soundbite they wanted from him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom