PL: Arsenal v Everton | Friday, April 23 | 20:00 BST | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

American_Gooner

Not actually American. Unless Di Marzio says so.
happy london GIF by Chelsea FC

Out of the SL, now Gary won't be supporting Everton

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
We need at least a good performance going into the EL semis. To win it would be good but a draw and a good performance I'll take. Having said that, I voted for an Everton win, first time this season I've voted we will lose. I have zero confidence in Arteta!

AberGooner

Just go out there and have a go at them. Don't play the percentages all the time, have a bit of freedom to our play from kick off. We might win 4-0, we might draw 2-2 but at least give us some entertainment because what do we have to lose?

American_Gooner

Not actually American. Unless Di Marzio says so.
I watched Everton play the Spuds, they are awful. They have Doucoure, Delph, Gomes, and Calvin-Lewis injured. Their defence is terrible, and they can't finish.

We should, by all rights, win this... on paper.
Gomes and Calvert-Lewin could be back for this.

Riou

A-M's Resident Jobber
Willingly choosing to not post any nostalgia here...want to see if I have been bad luck for the team this season ffs :lol:

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted
I watched Everton play the Spuds, they are awful. They have Doucoure, Delph, Gomes, and Calvin-Lewis injured. Their defence is terrible, and they can't finish.

We should, by all rights, win this... on paper.

I watched the game and thought they outplayed Spuds tbh. Two defensive errors cost them all three points. That said they are without a lot of players- we should win and I reckon we will.

yousif_arsenal

King of Twitter Rumours
Leno
Chambers Holding Mari Cedric
Xhaka Partey
Saka ESR Pepe
Martinelli

I hope he don't play xhaka as LB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts