• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Everton | Friday, April 23 | 20:00 BST | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Eddie to get his first start in ages. I don't think he's performed anywhere near his best with the few games he has had this season but I'm curious to see how he does with an actual decent attacking midfield behind him from the start.
I'd be more intrigued to see Balogun or Martinelli in that CF spot but I still have time for Eddie.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

More looking forward to the protests than the actual game. :lol:

Same, first kid I see with glasses is getting smacked straight in the jaw then I’m throwing hands at everyone around me after. Can’t wait.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Same, first kid I see with glasses is getting smacked straight in the jaw then I’m throwing hands at everyone around me after. Can’t wait.

DYB0PeIW4AAmkbx.jpg

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I'm done with Eddie. He's too limited. A less technically Laca.
Eddie to get his first start in ages. I don't think he's performed anywhere near his best with the few games he has had this season but I'm curious to see how he does with an actual decent attacking midfield behind him from the start.
I'd be more intrigued to see Balogun or Martinelli in that CF spot but I still have time for Eddie.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Lets win this game FFS.

Nothing more embarrassing than a ESL founding member playing like **** at home. Red meat for Sky Sports.

Olivier_Giroud

An experienced manager who won many things versus a mediocre Ex-Arsenal player "playing house", what could possibly go wrong? I see nothing short of a drubbing 4-1 Everton. We could not even defeat Fulham FFS.
What is tragic about this is that we will show another comical performance and capitulate in the first half of the game, which has become the new normal under this vile creature named Arteta.

Sebastes

Statbomb Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Injuries before Villareal are unforgivable here. Ideally we'd plan to give some of Saka, Partey, Xhaka, and ESR around 60 mins, but given the likelihood of Arteta making an early sub they should probably all be on the bench together with Holding and preferred LCB.

Leno/Ryan
Bellerin, Chambers, Gabriel/Mari, Cedric
Elneny, Ceballos
Pepe, Willian, Martinelli
Nketiah

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Win here and 8th is ours!

For the time being anyway, still though...what a manager Mikel is :drool:

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
I love Eddie but looks like he doesn't have his future here.
Please start Martinelli or Balogun as striker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom