• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Everton | Friday, April 23 | 20:00 BST | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Abhishek Arora

Always Hoping For The Worst
  • Arsenal have never lost in nine previous Premier League games played on Fridays (W7 D2), the most a team has played on a specific day of the week without ever losing. These games have produced 42 goals in total (4.7 per game), with the Gunners scoring 28 and conceding 14. (According to Sky Sports)
And then came Arteta

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Keeping to my promise of not posting any videos/images of nostalgia for this game, but just wanted to remind everyone about Sead's "offside trap" from this game last season, as it should always be remembered...look it up if you've forgotten about it, so ****ing funny 🤣

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Matchday

giphy.gif

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Charles Watts there suggested maybe they sneak the players into the stadium way in advance of the protest. Cos the club knows it could kick-off, it's all out in the open. Think it'll be the biggest protest yet.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Charles Watts there suggested maybe they sneak the players into the stadium way in advance of the protest. Cos the club knows it could kick-off, it's all out in the open. Think it'll be the biggest protest yet.
Hoping they block the entrances and the game gets called off tbh.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Playing games gonna be weird after that whole fiasco, hopefully we can put it in the past cos all the moaning is boring now. You’d think people were outrage over something that actually matters.

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

Driving down to Cornwall for a week today, so miss the demo and get to watch this and the first leg on my ipad. At least I get to stuff my face with pasties.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Banned me for ‘vulgar language’ smh mods have it out for me, quitting after the Everton game.

I usually am right though.

Mods should have unbanned you when the ESL thread hit it's peak a few days ago, you would have enjoyed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom