• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Everton | Friday, April 23 | 20:00 BST | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Mods should have unbanned you when the ESL thread hit it's peak a few days ago, you would have enjoyed it.

Seriously, how you gonna ban your best poster during such a time?

Also this new forum is bum cheeks I cba with it, i know you’ll miss me riou.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Annoying that this doesnt really anymore to us.
The EL is really everything left to hope for, it's like last year's FA cup, absolutely unthinkable not to win.

Personally think it's super unreasonable, especially with the new trickster rules for the CL, not to have the loser of the final quality when the winner was to have CL by his league.
Think that's quite fair, dont understand why this isnt the case

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Driving down to Cornwall for a week today, so miss the demo and get to watch this and the first leg on my ipad. At least I get to stuff my face with pasties.
Where you going mate? Just had a few days in St Ives, the best for pasties, beer and surfing!

Mohamed7

Wish I was in London for the protest. So livid. Kroenke needs to piss off. When you look at Roman and Sheikh Mansour how involved they are with their clubs, it is absolutely sad to see ours doesn't even know our shirt colors on matchday.

Legend14

Established Member
If Nketiah starts, we can expect the same value he has given us in previous matches.

0-0 draw today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom