• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Everton | Friday, April 23 | 20:00 BST | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Olivier_Giroud

People will actually see mid week and over the next couple of games against Villareal that Emery is a decent coach. He wasn't right for us and I think that was all down to communication. Give Emery Mikels level of English and we would have secured top 4 in the league in his first season.

It was 100% right to get rid of him when we did. But just like that was the right decision its 100% the right decision we demand the same as we did in regards to Emery as Mikel. Sub par performances no improvement. Boring football. Players look lost. He's shouting every fckin 5 minutes in Spanish. Players have no idea what their doing.
With Arteta "He's shouting every fckin 5 minutes in English. Players have no idea what they're doing, players are confused as ever"

Reactions: Kav

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Got bit emotional today because of this disaster club. Sorry if i did called you bad words earlier. 😅
Trust me, you are not the only one. I cannot take many more losses, ****ty referee decisions etc. Sitting here drinking instead of going to bed like I should... 😞

And now on top of it we had the ESL and Mourinho being sacked too early. Been a **** week!

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Ezr2L14XoAMYmYZ

...If I was just getting into football, VAR would have chased me from it by now...it's just the worst.
I cannot take many more of these. And when they got their goal allowed when the offside lines looked identical I was ready to have a complete freak out...

SK___

Fairpl

Fair e

Fair enough regarding the offsides but we still didn't create anything. Someone else posted that we'd have 3 shots on target over 90 minutes and they were right. It's unsustainable to expect better playing like this. Moss wasn't the issue tonight. It was VAR and that has been an issue all season for most clubs. VAR is too easy an excuse for Arteta to try and mask his substantial failings. This isn't like a Wenger team that battered an opponent but was profligate in front of goal. We were as limp as a cold KFC fry.
a what?

Rain Dance

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Don't let wingers enter penalty box through the byline.... that's basic defender work. Mikel ****ing Silvestre can do that

ThisFather

Fan of Alpha Males
Genuinely concerned about these performance and how we are performing nowhere near to our squad's capabilities. We are at risk becoming the next Newcastle its not even funny. We flirted with relegation places earlier in the season. You know what? If this carries on then I can see us being in an actual relegation battle in the coming years.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Fwiw I think having Ødegaard back for Villareal will be a big boost, Auba too hopefully, but especially Ødegaard.

MikeVinna

Established Member
Genuinely concerned about these performance and how we are performing nowhere near to our squad's capabilities. We are at risk becoming the next Newcastle its not even funny. We flirted with relegation places earlier in the season. You know what? If this carries on then I can see us being in an actual relegation battle in the coming years.

I agree. The squad is better than 9th. Mikel is not getting the best out of them.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Watched the goal again that seriously embarrassing by Leno it wasn't even hard and he did catch it how the hell he manage to let it slip. Also xhaka got exposed as LB he done amazing job but we just asking too much now and this affect our game in midfield. Just play Cedric we already s**t what worse can happen

It's what you get when you sell the good keeper just because he's been at the club for 10 years and keep the "newish" signing.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Got bit emotional today because of this disaster club. Sorry if i did called you bad words earlier. 😅

Anyway the last 2 games at home we were absolutely disgraceful even if league for us is over its really unacceptable the manner we dropped point we faced combined 2 shots on target. Tow! And still conceding freaking 2. I'm seriously tired of seeing us wasting too much time passing around enter opponents box and do nothing tired of mikel and his stubbornness with these nerd pep tactics and take forever make subs tired of our c**t make mistakes that Sunday league players can handle these better. And don't freaking let me start on var and these BS lines they just looking for mini inches if he off or not it's getting so ridiculous and I'm tired of it.

I don't trust this team any more just can't they soft fragile and really error prone if we ever get rid of mikel i want most of them out apart from youngsters club in our size can't put all your faith on Saka ESR this is just pathetic we not playing in Dutch league the pressure will get on them.

I don't expect anything in EL as bad as emery he knew our players and will expose them. We need massive luck.
Mate, its not the team. Arsène, under huge pressure and really nasty vibes from the fans, in and out of the stadium, only just missed top 4 by one pont with Mustafi, Xhaka, Iwobi, Walcott etc etc

Our fans have been bigging up Mikel since he came here, and his decisions, man management and tactics have been woeful. That's why we're so inconsistent and mid table.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Mate, its not the team. Arsène, under huge pressure and really nasty vibes from the fans, in and out of the stadium, only just missed top 4 by one pont with Mustafi, Xhaka, Iwobi, Walcott etc etc

Our fans have been bigging up Mikel since he came here, and his decisions, man management and tactics have been woeful. That's why we're so inconsistent and mid table.
Arsène won't accept us play like that at home no matter what. This is the worst I seen us play at home ever teams like Everton Fulham were coming to Emirates get put out easily now we struggling to create the quality of coaching staff and team is just very poor

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Has anybody enjoyed a game of football in the last 3 years? They’ve all been dull and energy draining.

4-2 NLD aside absolutely not. Even the FA Cup wasn't as great as when we won it with Wenger.

In general tho football is just not interesting at all. I've gotta be honest VAR hasn't helped either I was in favour of it and even defended it but I've gotta be honest it's just ruined things. Football officially died during that City Vs Sp**s CL game.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Trust me, you are not the only one. I cannot take many more losses, ****ty referee decisions etc. Sitting here drinking instead of going to bed like I should... 😞

And now on top of it we had the ESL and Mourinho being sacked too early. Been a **** week!
I don't mind losing i got use to it really but the manner we losing games is up there with match fixing stuff the amount of goals we gift teams this season is unbelievable. Teams don't bother attack Everton yesterday did not make single entry at 2nd half in our box and yet we still gift them an goal 3 points.

nas7232

There is a strong bias towards arteta. Emery or Wenger would have not lasted. Under Wenger we were a top 4 club and still he got a lot of hate for not winning the league. Now we are a mid table team with potentially our last game in Europe. The club is getting destroyed and the football is dreadful.

baccy_man

Established Member
Watched the goal again that seriously embarrassing by Leno it wasn't even hard and he did catch it how the hell he manage to let it slip. Also xhaka got exposed as LB he done amazing job but we just asking too much now and this affect our game in midfield. Just play Cedric we already s**t what worse can happen
I have noticed over the years that goalkeepers punch the ball away more than in the past, So when they need to catch the ball they are not very good at catching the ball and you tend to get more fumbles,
I mentioned this before in a post and was told that the ball moves around more than they used to in my mind that means you should get more practice at catching the ball so you can do both punch the ball and or catch it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom