• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Everton | Friday, April 23 | 20:00 BST | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I have noticed over the years that goalkeepers punch the ball away more than in the past, So when they need to catch the ball they are not very good at catching the ball and you tend to get more fumbles,
I mentioned this before in a post and was told that the ball moves around more than they used to in my mind that means you should get more practice at catching the ball so you can do both punch the ball and or catch it.
But they punch it maybe if it was hit hard but not like that there was little force it just bad mistake unfortunately our plsyers making like habits now

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
If only the fanbase directed their ire at Kroenke when Wenger was still manager. Once again, Kroenke is now the big bad wolf. If the fan had organized a protest against Kroenke 4 years ago, things might have been different. Instead we hounded out a manager that was singlehandedly holding this club together.
That's because at the time, we had proven world class players and we were badly underperforming. Fans in this situation will go after the manager.

If you look at all the other examples where fans aren't fond of the owners and the manager is doing terribly, they'll want the manager out first. I didn't hear anyone here being massive anti-Kroenke when Wenger started winning FA cups again... They/we all just wanted Wenger to be given funds to carry on and build on it.

That his name keeps popping up is hilarious. He was done on multiple levels. People just conveniently choose not to remember them so they can have a cry.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
That's because at the time, we had proven world class players and we were badly underperforming. Fans in this situation will go after the manager.

If you look at all the other examples where fans aren't fond of the owners and the manager is doing terribly, they'll want the manager out first. I didn't hear anyone here being massive anti-Kroenke when Wenger started winning FA cups again... They/we all just wanted Wenger to be given funds to carry on and build on it.

That his name keeps popping up is hilarious. He was done on multiple levels. People just conveniently choose not to remember them so they can have a cry.
What Proven world class players?
How were we underperforming?

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Complaining about the offside call feels a bit pointless when that penalty looked unlikely to stand.
The penalty was going to stand as they check that first. Plus it was a penalty. If that isn't a penalty then the one Fulham got against us should 100% not have stood.

I don't get why guys like you seem hellbent on accepting how we get ****ed by the refs game after game. If you think it shows some kind of insight or correct attitude you are sorely mistaken. It isn't changing unless Arteta, the players, the club and fans raise a real stink that the refs might back off a bit and start treating us more fairly. Look at other clubs and managers, they complain all the time. Look at Klopp, Sean Dyche etc. they have been moaning for years.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Another **** from var
If that had been Xhaka or Ceballos e.g. it would have been a red card through VAR I can guarantee it! 100 ****ing percent!

What gets me is that it is game, after game, after game and some posters here seem to like being ****ed by the refs. Just don't get it. And it's not like this is something new. Has been going on for years. It is always okay for other teams to kick lumps out of our players while we get yellow and red cards for the tiniest infraction. I honestly was hoping Partey would knock Moss out yesterday. He looked like he was ready to belt that fat ****! Had that happened it would have saved the season for me! I just once want to see one of these MFs get clocked really bad. They so deserve it!

Sorry for going full keyboard warrior over the last day or so. Just so fed up it is unreal! 😤

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
If that had been Xhaka or Ceballos e.g. it would have been a red card through VAR I can guarantee it! 100 ****ing percent!
All day long as thrice on a ****ing sunday. There's no way they miss that if any of ours did it. I didnt even see any proper replays of it yesterday. Its as if the whole lot of them are in on it.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

All day long as thrice on a ****ing sunday. There's no way they miss that if any of ours did it. I didnt even see any proper replays of it yesterday. Its as if the whole lot of them are in on it.
Problem is also, it is now every ****ing game. Take yesterday's game and leave out the tackles, just for arguments sake. The pen that was not given for VAR offside ruling and the goal to Everton that was given despite VAR offside check. I honestly challenge anyone to see a difference in the tightness of those calls. Yet both go against us and it is a two goal swing. That is the difference between us winning 1-0 vs. loosing 0-1.

This goes on every ****ing week! Add to that the fact that Moss gave Everton two cheap free kicks in excellent position. Gave Partey a yellow early so he couldn't play physically and VAR didn't even check the studs up on Pepe. I honestly wonder what kind of foul it would have to be on Pepe to warrant a red in a PL refs view? It would have to break his leg, which will happen sooner or later as the other teams know this is how the refs act against us.

And all the while some ****s here on AM seem to want to take the view that this isn't the case and we are cry babies for pointing this **** out...

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Özil, Alexis, Cazorla were world class. Kos, Ramsey, Giroud, Per, Cech and Xhaka were all either experienced ex-world class performers or highly regarded. We got 5th and 6th with those. We underperformed.

@Makingtrax even says so too, so if that isn't confirmation, I don't know what is.
And we were competing against city, Chelsea and united.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

What, the myth that you said yourself we underperformed in his last two seasons? How would you define 'underperformed' then, if it has nothing to do with the players at your disposal ffs 🤣
Underperformance is when a horse who consistently finishes strongly limps home in the middle of the field because he's lost his ability, not because he's carrying extra weight and being pelted with rotten eggs from the stands.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom