• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Everton | Friday, April 23 | 20:00 BST | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Starting Line-Up

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
fL8F7R1u

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Holding is captain.

They really don't want to give Xhaka the armband from the beginning. Big ridiculous really because there's now been multiple times where Xhaka took the armband after those 3.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
playing Xhaka as LB against this front 3 is really bad idea how he'll defend against James and Coleman attacking him?

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Ødegaard back is a boost. I figured Nketiah would start and I'm OK with that - just hopeful he does well with a decent attacking midfield behind him. A little brace would be nice.

That said, disappointed that Balogun has missed out completely. Arteta really is quite boring where the youngsters not named ESR and Saka are concerned. I'm hopeful we'll see a bit of Martinelli at CF at some point and hopefully (for me) that Nelson will come on and get some minutes but we know it will be Elneny and Willian coming on at 80 mins.

Ah well....

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Big game for Eddie IMO. Doesn't have the ****ty attack he had to work with before when he wasn't playing so well. Has an incentive to do well tonight regardless of his future.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Fair play to the protesters today. More than I thought. Doubt it will do much but still nice to see the passion.

Totally put that gathering of defectives at Sp**s to shame.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

James is back? I thought he underwent surgery?

I guess they were all rumours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom