• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Everton | Friday, April 23 | 20:00 BST | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
happy london GIF by Chelsea FC

Out of the SL, now Gary won't be supporting Everton

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
After possibly peak AM in the Super League thread, this is...how can we watch this **** :lol:

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
We need at least a good performance going into the EL semis. To win it would be good but a draw and a good performance I'll take. Having said that, I voted for an Everton win, first time this season I've voted we will lose. I have zero confidence in Arteta!

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Just go out there and have a go at them. Don't play the percentages all the time, have a bit of freedom to our play from kick off. We might win 4-0, we might draw 2-2 but at least give us some entertainment because what do we have to lose?

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
I watched Everton play the Spuds, they are awful. They have Doucoure, Delph, Gomes, and Calvin-Lewis injured. Their defence is terrible, and they can't finish.

We should, by all rights, win this... on paper.
Gomes and Calvert-Lewin could be back for this.

Riou

Willingly choosing to not post any nostalgia here...want to see if I have been bad luck for the team this season ffs :lol:

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
I watched Everton play the Spuds, they are awful. They have Doucoure, Delph, Gomes, and Calvin-Lewis injured. Their defence is terrible, and they can't finish.

We should, by all rights, win this... on paper.

I watched the game and thought they outplayed Spuds tbh. Two defensive errors cost them all three points. That said they are without a lot of players- we should win and I reckon we will.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Leno
Chambers Holding Mari Cedric
Xhaka Partey
Saka ESR Pepe
Martinelli

I hope he don't play xhaka as LB

Riou

Win here and Mid Table Mikel and his Arsenal boys, go above Everton.

@GDeep™ was right, Don Carlo is finished!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom