• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Everton | Sunday February 23 | KO: 16:30 GMT | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

giphy.gif

Leno
AMN/Bellerin - Mustafi - Luiz - Saka
Torreira - Özil - Xhaka
Pepe - Nketiah - Auba

Laca to come on and stat pad against tired defenders at 80 minute!

progman07

Established Member
Leno
AMN/Bellerin - Mustafi - Luiz - Saka
Torreira - Özil - Xhaka
Pepe - Nketiah - Auba

Laca to come on and stat pad against tired defenders at 80 minute!
Surely Nketiah should never again justify Aubameyang on the left wing? I mean if we had Augero, or Lewandowski, then maybe, but Nketiah? I'd rather we play our best player in his best position to be honest.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Emery is to blame for all that eh? Haha.

I thought about just going and asking someone there but I’m afraid to get scammed. As an outsider it’s hard to tell if the ticket is fake or not
The touts outside the ground tend to police themselves, doubt many of the tickets sold are fake.

Don't pay massively over face value, be prepared to stonewall, walk away and wait till a few minutes before kick-off if the prices are silly.

African Flair

Surely Nketiah should never again justify Aubameyang on the left wing? I mean if we had Augero, or Lewandowski, then maybe, but Nketiah? I'd rather we play our best player in his best position to be honest.
If Eddie or Laca leads the line, Auba shouldn't play period.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Hopefully the last 2 results have buoyed the team & we can play for pride in the shirt. It's been Europa or bust for a good 3 months now.

Manberg

Predator
Auba won’t play through the middle. Arteta’s not dumb I’m sure he knows where Auba is most lethal but there must be tactical reasons to having Auba on the wing. We should learn to trust Arteta’s selections.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

…"would you believe it"...

english-footballer-and-defender-with-arsenal-tony-adams-celebrates-picture-id702080361

Lets ****ing do this!

Last edited:

Moah

Nketiah shouldn't be anywhere near the starting line-up tbh. I don't even know how he was chosen ahead of Martinelli. He has a lot to improve.

I think we should play the team that played vs Newcastle with Laca or Martinelli leading the line. I also believe we need more protection in front of the back four and play Torreira but can't choose who to bench from Xhaka and Ceballos.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
They play a 442. This game is all about winning the second ball and breaking lines to find Özil, Pepe and Auba.

--------------------------------Leno
Amn------Mustafi--------------Luiz------Saka
--------------Torreira----------Xhaka
---Pepe------------------Özil--------------Auba
---------------------------Laca

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable
They play a 442. This game is all about winning the second ball and breaking lines to find Özil, Pepe and Auba.

--------------------------------Leno
Amn------Mustafi--------------Luiz------Saka
--------------Torreira----------Xhaka
---Pepe------------------Özil--------------Auba
---------------------------Laca
Need Ceballos (and not as an AM - he sucks there).

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

Looks like we going the same against Newcastle then. And auba on wings don't know why just don't play Martinelli in left and auba cf

Makes sense. Lacazette shouldn't be playing more than two games in row. He doesn't have stamina for it. There is a hope that Laca can become a good super sub or rotation player for us but goals drying out are never far away with him!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom