• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Everton | Sunday February 23 | KO: 16:30 GMT | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Makes sense. Lacazette shouldn't be playing more than two games in row. He doesn't have stamina for it. There is a hope that Laca can become a good super sub or rotation player for us but goals drying out are never far away with him!
Agree but playing auba LW hurting us

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
What is he playing at? If Lacazette ain’t starting Auba needs to be down the middle. Nketiah isn’t the answer.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Arteta likes Dani C it seems.

I also see Saka (or Nelson) coming on for Eddie at some point with Auba going central.

Agree but playing auba LW hurting us

Yeah it is not ideal at all, but in Arteta system with Saka pushing forward and Auba drifting inside we can get away with it for now. But in future we should consider cashing in on him if we can get decent fee and sign actual wide forward in left position!

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Another interesting lineup, Saka rested and Nketiah starts again! Hoping for good game and performance for him - still a huge fan and I think he can be a great player.

Not sure what's happening with Martinelli but glad to see Nelson back on the bench, hopefully he can come on aswell.

Make

Player:Ødegaard
Good team for today, but I hope that Auba plays on a striker and not as LW.
By the way, What's happening with Martinelli?

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable
Yes just start Martinelli LW. Nketiah really has long way to go to be a PL player.
Need to really give Eddie a chance to see if he can cut it or not. It's a good decision.

Nelson on the bench over Martinelli is understandable because Reiss is technically sound and can help with possession.

Manberg

Predator
I can’t see the picture in embedded tweets all I see is a grey box (on my phone). Anyone else have this problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom