• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Everton | Sunday February 23 | KO: 16:30 GMT | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
That was a typical banter era squeaky bum win. Leno saved us. Really harsh to blame him for 2nd goal. Thought saka struggled in 2nd half. It was his worst half at LB for us. Top marks for the shift from everyone though. You can see they were working hard.

Wrighty4eva

Established Member
Loving the mini-run but we still haven't had a dominant performance under Arteta, Just once I would like to see us start on the front foot and have an all round great performance.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Great result and solid performance.

Two scrappy Everton goals vs three very well played Arsenal goals.

Love what Arteta is doing. Even if it had been a draw, the positives far outweigh the negatives of today's performance.

morpho

Established Member
Fcuk yeah! Extremely important 3 points! Real spirit shown after not turning up, again, at the start of the match.
Wonder though, with minutes left on the watch, why we didnt try to hold the ball more. Hoofed it forward even from freekicks.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
I really take this dirty win.

First half was unlucky with their early and late standard goal, but second half was lucky.

We already have lost some points in better games, so nice to get a win a worse game with three games in a week.

Leno, Mustafi and Auba were immense.

Camus

Trusted ⭐
Loving the mini-run but we still haven't had a dominant performance under Arteta, Just once I would like to see us start on the front foot and have an all round great performance.
I think that's a result of the team being very conscious of their defensive shortcomings. I hope that once we have confidence in our stability at defending them we can use that as a platform to put on more dominating displays. It's hard to go out and play like you're going to batter a team 4-0 when in the back of your minds you're concerned about conceding ****ty chances.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
I really take this dirty win.

First half was unlucky with their early and late standard goal, but second half was lucky.

We already have lost some points in better games, so nice to get a win a worse game with three games in a week.

Leno, Mustafi and Auba were immense.
Thoughts on GDeep's posting boss?

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Key things to take away from this ?
  • Our good games are slowly becoming a norm as before they were just flukes
  • One of the most positive things today was actually that every single player performed well, you can see Arteta's rotation to inject competition is making everybody even better
  • We are slowly turning into City light
  • Saka is insane and is surely a top 5-10 talent in the world
  • Nketiah could slowly turn into another Saka for us
  • Xhaka was absolutely massive, playing like this, he's as good as it gets and top 3-5 in the league in his position
  • Oh, and Mustafi was ****ing great once again. Eat your own words AM (me included)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom