• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Everton | Sunday February 23 | KO: 16:30 GMT | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
What is he playing at? If Lacazette ain’t starting Auba needs to be down the middle. Nketiah isn’t the answer.
We don't have a LF and Auba is the only player who has some attributes to fill this position although I think he is mostly dreadful when playing there.

Love this lineup, Nketiah needs to play so we can see what he offers. Hope Nelson gets some minutes in the second half

Moah

I hate the "He is good in training" justifications for a player. This is not a horse racing sport, talent and better play must always come first as long as the player is behaving well and doing what he is told to do.

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
I admire Arteta for trying to give Eddie playing time, but this ain't the game or period for that kind of stuff.

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

I don’t know what it is but artetas line ups always look weird... but it never turns out too bad

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐

wow not sure how Martinelli deserves to be dropped from the squad
Yeah, bit surprised. I mean, I'm pleased with seeing Nelson back but as much as Martinelli had a tough outing in his last game, dont think it was enough for him to miss out.

That said, I'm glad Arteta is using all his options and I have a higher opinion of the likes of Nketiah and Nelson than others admittedly so its bittersweet for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom