• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Everton | Sunday February 23 | KO: 16:30 GMT | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

That win was vital & important. That last 20 really got me rather nervous though a win is a win & you've got to take any 3 points. We have looked a rather different team under Arteta & I really back Mikel to get us even better. I still want to see us put in a completely dominant performance from start to finish though.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
We made it hard for ourselves in the end.

Ceballos needs to go back to Spain. Takes too long and spins too much for the EPL.

Pepe is slowly becoming a big part of the team.

Mustafi needs to be replaced ASAP.

Keplaz

I think we looked tired towards the 60 minute mark. Which is understandable considering they played Newcastle then Olympiacos and then Everton. Everton are coming from their mini break.

Saka was rightly given a rest. Unfortunately he had to come on so soon. Good that he got an assist but he had a very tricky game. His teammates bailed him out a lot.

I think all the first team football he's been having has finally taken its toll. He looked leggy and his decision making suffered.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

Saka had a tough game today, certainly not his best performance but we can't expect him to be perfect every game. He is only 18 just 1 year out of our academy & he's had a big week. He still put in another perfect cross though to get another top assist. We've got to re-sign him asap.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
We won and really that's all that mattered today. It was always going to be tough with Everton fresh and this our third game in a week.

I thought it was curtains when they scored first and at the end we were hanging on but the team is beginning to get a character it had lacked for some time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom