• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Fulham | Sunday, April 18 | KO: 13:30 BST | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Gabriel likely starting to cover for Xhaka's LB position, seeing Granit is slow on the turn. Strange that Cedric is not starting tho, must be carrying a knock or something.
I'd go for Gabriel over Mari any day to be fair but I think it would do our Europa chances the world of good if he found a back 4 and stuck with it till the end of the season. The one area of the team that I don't feel needs rotated is defence unless you've got someone like Tierney who can pick up an injury or two.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Didn't actually notice Ryan was starting. Had a great game versus Villa, you'd like to think if he does well he might get a chance as Leno has been poor lately, although let's hope he doesn't need to impress today.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
This is why we desperately need another quality CM (preferably Bissouma). Ceballos/Elneny is relegation quality.
Exactly

Need to be able to rotate that midfield next year. Injuries aside Partey seems to struggle with fitness in general in the PL and I have strong doubts he'll reach Xhaka levels of resilience.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Good to see Arteta putting Nelson and Nketiah on the bench over Balogun, even though he thinks both of them are rubbish.

MikeVinna

Established Member
Decent enough line-up. That double pivot is absolute poverty but you have to use your squad I suppose. Attack looks tasty. That trio behind Laca are long overdue a start together. However, I wish Mikel would be more careful with Saka. Pepe has played a lot less this season so I’d rather have seen him..

Vicki

Fulham have nothing to lose here they'll attack us just take advantage from the space they'll leave behind.
exactly
they'll attack from the start and we'll be 2 or 3 up by half-time

Midfield looks weak, but I think there's not going to be much action there anyway
It's just going to be attack versus defence

keep concentrating and this is an easy win

COYG!

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Teta finally realising what a waste of money those Kia deals were.

mirrorstare

Good to see we're finally giving the Brighton keeper some development

Not sure what Laca is doing there tbh, if there's a player we need to rotate it's him

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Saka and ESR are brilliant and fearless but you just hope there are the senior players in the Arsenal squad to guide them and get them onto good habits. Personally, I don’t think there are’

What Roy Keane giveth, Roy Keane taketh away.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Saka and ESR are brilliant and fearless but you just hope there are the senior players in the Arsenal squad to guide them and get them onto good habits. Personally, I don’t think there are’

What Roy Keane giveth, Roy Keane taketh away.
Keane is right most of our senior players aren't leaders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom