• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Fulham | Sunday, April 18 | KO: 13:30 BST | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Arteta is against us.

He’s giving me Mike Ashley vibes.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

He’s brought on Pepe but kept him away from all the players he links up well with and put him on the left.

Martinelli who is comfortable on the LW has been moved to the RW where I think he’s never played?

Am I the only one struggling to understand why?

Lidl_Reed

Wants a new name
He’s brought on Pepe but kept him away from all the players he links up well with and put him on the left.

Martinelli who is comfortable on the LW has been moved to the RW where I think he’s never played?

A cone man is manager

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.

Think this is called "Pulling a Pep" in football folk vernacular.

Beksl

Sell All The Youngsters

We're in pre-season mode, mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom