• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Fulham | Sunday, April 18 | KO: 13:30 BST | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

We somehow need to rotate and win. Fulham have found a bit of form recently but imo, you drop Saka and ESR to protect them from injury and sub off Pepe and Partey as soon as possible if we're winning. I want us to win but its all about the EL now.
I'm the opposite of this. You stick by the team and get them playing well and winning games. We also can't gamble everything on the Europa. We got to try and push for a top 6 finish. No European football next season will be a disaster.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Matchday!

jUUD30C.gif

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
I'm the opposite of this. You stick by the team and get them playing well and winning games. We also can't gamble everything on the Europa. We got to try and push for a top 6 finish. No European football next season will be a disaster.
I'd ordinarily agree but with ESR and Saka, both have had knocks and injuries and made remarkably quick recoveries-a rarity at our club. I just want to protect them and Partey for the EL and the real chance of winning it and going in to pot 1 of the CL. Nelson should be able to stand in and enable us to rest ESR and Saka. There's just a whole lot riding on the fitness of 4-5 players.

Jack badmon

I am not falling for the CL carrot myth like with the wenger years, I want the ambitions of this club to be far higher than merely receiving a participation award for qualification.

Qualification means nothing if we have no chance in hell of winning the thing. We need to level up the squad too many ‘sometimes’ players with ‘sometimes’ performances. We need ‘most of the time’ players. Reliable, consistent and quality. The young core encourages me greatly as well as the January purge but I still think we are too far away from a genuine CL/PL run.

Despite this I’m going for 3-0 Arsenal.

Iceman10

Established Member
Think there should be consideration Willian might get a start for this one, just to prepare against any shock when the starting line up is released. If we win we win, but Mikel should also know how the fanbase would react if he selects Willian, Willian gives another meh performance, and we drop points.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Can't make this game unfortunately, @Hunta can you take over for me?

Can we actually go on some sort of winning run? Don't expect us to lose until Chelsea really, opponents are crap.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Nelson should be able to stand in and enable us to rest ESR and Saka. There's just a whole lot riding on the fitness of 4-5 players.

You can't expect a player who hasn't been played in ages, apart from a couple of minutes here and there to start and perform. We can play him, but expect our performance to suffer.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
You can't expect a player who hasn't been played in ages, apart from a couple of minutes here and there to start and perform. We can play him, but expect our performance to suffer.
I meant to say that Nelson should have been integrated better once he didn't go on loan to provide cover. We could have given him minutes on Thursday. A 20 minute rest can sometimes make a difference to a player like Saka. He's virtually useless this season 😒

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
7 games remaining, 5 of those are in the bottom 8, 2 in the relegation zone (like Sheffield we played last). 16 realistic points available here. That could get us to 7th place on 61 points.

Going higher beyond either Liverpool, Chelsea or West Ham is most unlikely unless they have a complete melt down.

Fulham W
Everton D
Newcastle W
West Brom W
Chelsea L
Palace W
Brighton W

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
I meant to say that Nelson should have been integrated better once he didn't go on loan to provide cover. We could have given him minutes on Thursday. A 20 minute rest can sometimes make a difference to a player like Saka. He's virtually useless this season 😒

Too late to start him today. You can sub him in if we're winning.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
What do you mean? Tuchel came in got top four, made a CL final and won the FA cup, he’s brilliant.
Agree with that, but you seem to be too comfortable with other games. Every game is a ? for us, no matter who we play against

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

If Fulham don’t win they are pretty much done. I expect a very tough game, maybe even a surprise loss here. We have nothing to play for in the league and the players know it

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
It's important just start get winning run we never had one all season we always go 2 wins maximum and then drop point in league the remaining opponents are not difficult apart from Chelsea even them i still we can manage we get point. So it's up to our players to take it seriously

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Agree with that, but you seem to be too comfortable with other games. Every game is a ? for us, no matter who we play against

Good point, but I’ve said this plenty of times this season, we should be beating teams consistently and we haven’t. And I’ll keep saying it until we do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom