• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Fulham | Sunday, April 18 | KO: 13:30 BST | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

GDeep™

League is very weak
I’ll be absolutely shocked and and surprised if we win or win by anything other than a tight scrappy rubbish win.

Vicki

If Fulham don’t win they are pretty much done. I expect a very tough game, maybe even a surprise loss here. We have nothing to play for in the league and the players know it
Fulham are done
7 points adrift having played a game more than Brighton and Burnley, who both have games with Sheff. Utd to come, where 3 points are guaranteed...

Fulham's next opponents are Chelsea, Burnley, Southampton, Man United, Newcastle.

I expect a lot of huff and puff for 10 mins., and after we get the first goal there will be total capitulation.
4-0 Arsenal

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

I’ll be absolutely shocked and and surprised if we win or win by anything other than a tight scrappy rubbish win.

Your posting has been pissing me off lately. Think you need another break.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
7 games remaining, 5 of those are in the bottom 8, 2 in the relegation zone (like Sheffield we played last). 16 realistic points available here. That could get us to 7th place on 61 points.

Going higher beyond either Liverpool, Chelsea or West Ham is most unlikely unless they have a complete melt down.

Fulham W
Everton D
Newcastle W
West Brom W
Chelsea L
Palace W
Brighton W
In theory we could win six out of seven and go to 63 points but that would still get us no higher than 7th (and depending on other results to get into EL) I doubt we'll show that level of consistency, especially with the bigger prize of the Europa league on offer.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
It's important just start get winning run we never had one all season we always go 2 wins maximum and then drop point in league the remaining opponents are not difficult apart from Chelsea even them i still we can manage we get point. So it's up to our players to take it seriously
We've never had such and easy run of games as this though, Sheffield, Slavia, Fulham. If that's not 3 wins we really are sh*te. :lol:

amigo

I'd ordinarily agree but with ESR and Saka, both have had knocks and injuries and made remarkably quick recoveries-a rarity at our club. I just want to protect them and Partey for the EL and the real chance of winning it and going in to pot 1 of the CL. Nelson should be able to stand in and enable us to rest ESR and Saka. There's just a whole lot riding on the fitness of 4-5 players.
I'd say at most risk one as a starter, not the two together - keep one on the bench.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom