• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Fulham | Sunday, April 18 | KO: 13:30 BST | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Think there should be consideration Willian might get a start for this one, just to prepare against any shock when the starting line up is released. If we win we win, but Mikel should also know how the fanbase would react if he selects Willian, Willian gives another meh performance, and we drop points.
I mean it’s not specific to Willian is it. People will rip Arteta for any number of things.

If a player gets injured it’s “Arteta ruined him, played him until he broke”. If that very same player is rested as then there is also an outcry, and it’s often by the same people. Let’s not even get started about the Arteta slating over the Özil issue, a player who is having exactly the same issues at his new club....but if you speak about that, there will be big trouble. 🤫

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I mean it’s not specific to Willian is it. People will rip Arteta for any number of things.

If a player gets injured it’s “Arteta ruined him, played him until he broke”. If that very same player is rested as then there is also an outcry, and it’s often by the same people. Let’s not even get started about the Arteta slating over the Özil issue, a player who is having exactly the same issues at his new club....but if you speak about that, there will be big trouble. 🤫
You think it was different with Emery and Arsène? At least this time it's justified, we're 9th.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Can't make this game unfortunately, @Hunta can you take over for me?

Can we actually go on some sort of winning run? Don't expect us to lose until Chelsea really, opponents are crap.
Yeah I’ve got this, small man. Go and get that hair transplant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom