• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Fulham | Sunday, April 18 | KO: 13:30 BST | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Still, happy to see no Willian and that the right Brazilian got the nod.

Feels like a game we could've rested ESR, imo. Everton and Villareal obviously more tough games.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Good to see Parker not come hete and defend i respect him he come and always try to attack

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Who does Arteta favour Gabriel or Mari? What's so hard about picking 2 CB's and sticking with them? Midfield is horrific but I'm glad he rested Partey. Front 4 looks really nice although I'd have went for Pepe and rested Saka. I'll go for a comfortable 3-0.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Fulham have nothing to lose here they'll attack us just take advantage from the space they'll leave behind.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Who does Arteta favour Gabriel or Mari? What's so hard about picking 2 CB's and sticking with them? Midfield is horrific but I'm glad he rested Partey. Front 4 looks really nice although I'd have went for Pepe and rested Saka. I'll go for a comfortable 3-0.

@Trilly

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Probably based on opponent. Gabriel probably more suited to this game because he's quicker and Fulham pose a counter-attacking threat.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.

Gabriel likely starting to cover for Xhaka's LB position, seeing Granit is slow on the turn. Strange that Cedric is not starting tho, must be carrying a knock or something.

GoonerJay24

Arteta needs to learn to stick with a centre back partnership.

Glad Ryan's getting a game but Elneny and Ceballos have never combined well together.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Gabriel likely starting to cover for Xhaka's LB position, seeing Granit is slow on the turn. Strange that Cedric is not starting tho, must be carrying a knock or something.
Other possibilities are that he wants to test the Granit solution against more pacy wingers in a nothing game. (Which may be the reason he brought Gabriel in) Wouldn't be surprised if we saw an early Cedric/Elneny sub if it doesn't work out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom