• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Fulham | Sunday, April 18 | KO: 13:30 BST | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆

Referee
Craig Pawson
Stuart Atwell (VAR)

In Arsenal’s last three Premier League matches against Fulham, they have won 5-1, 4-1 and 3-0. The Gunners now have the chance to beat a top-flight opponent by at least three goals in four consecutive meetings for the first time.

Both Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang and Alexandre Lacazette have found the net in all three of their PL matches against Fulham, with the pair netting four goals each in these contests.

Fulham are looking for their first win at Arsenal in any competition, at the 30th attempt (D5 L24).

Fulham’s Aleksandar Mitrovic has played in more PL London derbies without ever being on the winning side than any other player in the competition’s history (D2 L14).

Team News
Arsenal: David Luiz, Tierney & Aubameyang out; Ødegaard to be assessed
Fulham: Rodak, Cairney & Lookman out

Untitled.jpg

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
We need to rotate but also we can't rotate heavily we need good run before facing Villarreal. Hopefully Odergaard at least back i don't think auba will make it. Can see Martinelli get another chsnce

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Bellerin, Gabriel, Cedric and Elneny will start I think, no point hoping for Martinelli.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Bellerin, Gabriel, Cedric and Elneny will start I think, no point hoping for Martinelli.
I think Martinelli will absolutely start no auba yet again saka ESR can't be risked Willian can stay home

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Unless Charity FC turns up this should be a straightforward win for us. Fulham seem to have blown a fuse in recent weeks after a good fightback.

We do need to rotate. I'd start Martinelli for this one, maybe even Nketiah - he should be in the shop window to get his value up. No point in Saka playing 90 minutes and Laca needs to be protected from too much game time too.

Willian played well against them first time round, Start him for this one too. 2-0.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Decent set of fixtures coming up for us. Nothing to play for in the league but can only help the confidence for the Europa if we can get a run of good results to end the season. I've said it all season but I wish Arteta would go for a defence and stick with it, theirs no reason it needs to be constantly rotated. I'd have Gabriel over Mari every day for example but if he sees Holding/Mari as his best then stick with it.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
I understand people say nothing to play in league but at least with favorable fixture we got we need to finish the season well and at least try get 60 points.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
It is not true to say there is nothing to play for in the league. First, we need to finish above Sp uds but second 7th is achievable and I think that could get us into the Europa League. We're only four points away from 7th, it's Sp uds and they are away at Everton this weekend. So we could be within two points of them and Europe. That's something to play for.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Smith-Rowe
It is not true to say there is nothing to play for in the league. First, we need to finish above Sp uds but second 7th is achievable and I think that could get us into the Europa League. We're only four points away from 7th, it's Sp uds and they are away at Everton this weekend. So we could be within two points of them and Europe. That's something to play for.
I think 7th does not qualify for europa any more. 7th goes to europa conference league (provided league cup winner is already in top 6)

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
We somehow need to rotate and win. Fulham have found a bit of form recently but imo, you drop Saka and ESR to protect them from injury and sub off Pepe and Partey as soon as possible if we're winning. I want us to win but its all about the EL now.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
I
Three out of the four FA Cup semi-finalists are currently in Champions League positions, if one them wins it that would make 7th place good enough. Odds are that 7th will be enough.

RWB

Player:Saliba
I
Three out of the four FA Cup semi-finalists are currently in Champions League positions, if one them wins it that would make 7th place good enough. Odds are that 7th will be enough.
7th place can never give Europa league qualification, no matter who wins the FA cup. If the FA cup winner is in the top 5 that’ll mean that 6th place in EPL qualifies for europa.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom