• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Fulham | Sunday, April 18 | KO: 13:30 BST | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

Why do almost always our players keep celebrating equalizers? If it's like before 70 min maybe ok but not so late

Man, Arteta is such a winner.

Such a shame these players keep letting him down... 😪

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Has anyone brought this up? Atwell at it again, I seem to remember he has made some bad decisions on VAR against us before.

He took the line from the leg of the defender, when with current rules it should be taken from the edge of the sleeve in this case.

We all know how bad the referees are in England, and it's a gift that keeps on giving. We have had many points taken away by bad refereeing this season, again.

Of course this might have still been a millimeter offside, but the basic idiocy of the referees is just staggering.

Screen Shot 04-18-21 at 09.25 PM Arsenal Fulham 1_1.PNG

Melquiades

Missed the game due to being dragged to the inlaws.

Read the match report on BBC, seems like we had some chances? Worth a watch on MoTD or will it annoy the crap out of me before bed?

It will annoy you.

We didn’t really play badly and should have won comfortably. Ryan didn’t have to make a save and their only chance was an unstoppable penalty. Lost 2 goals to offside, one by a toenail. Hit a couple posts. Poor finishing to push a couple excellent chances wide.

Pop Tart

Established Member
Xhaka was putting in some great challenges 2nd half. Say he was one of the standouts not that there were many today.

Frustrating as opening 10 mins we were fantastic and really should of been 2 nil up. Ojr finishing is costing us this season.

Fulham defended well and the keeper made some good stops but they did not offer anything. Two points dropped.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Poor Fulham.

Ain’t gonna lie I wanted them to stay up this season.
I think today the first time i saw them that poor they usually attack and create they unlucky about last goal but honestly deserved nothing from today it more on us gift them a point if anything.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Has anyone brought this up? Atwell at it again, I seem to remember he has made some bad decisions on VAR against us before.

He took the line from the leg of the defender, when with current rules it should be taken from the edge of the sleeve in this case.

We all know how bad the referees are in England, and it's a gift that keeps on giving. We have had many points taken away by bad refereeing this season, again.

Of course this might have still been a millimeter offside, but the basic idiocy of the referees is just staggering.

View attachment 2516
The offside rule and how it is interpreted right now using VAR is an absolute joke. Rulings like these rule out perfectly good goals that the viewing public enjoy watching. Had that goal been given everyone would have been fine with it. I cannot honestly say if it is on- or offside. In the end it depends on when the frame is frozen etc.

Have heard from work colleagues who are non-Arsenal fans who think the penalty shouldn't have been given and that this wasn't offside.

To me this is all total rubbish, both the offside rule in general, VAR and the bias against Arsenal from many PL referees.

Rain Dance

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

View attachment 2516
I just watch the replay and I am baffled. This is not offside.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Poor Fulham.

Ain’t gonna lie I wanted them to stay up this season.

Felt a tiny bit sorry for Parker but if their keeper hadn’t tried to waste time earlier in the half by taking his boot off, having a pedicure and then enjoying a cheeky bottle of Burgundy in the penalty box they may well have nicked the three points.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I don’t understand the Saka offside, I thought this was addressed mid season as I’ve sure there’s been a few since that haven’t been checked or allowed.

His body and head are in front of the defender ffs, what possible advantage has he gained.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Has anybody said why they celebrated that goal yet? Thought the Giroud and Bournemouth nonsense would have embarrassed this club enough but then they go and act like they’ve just scored a last minute winner at WHL when equalising against a soon to be relegated Fulham.

roz

Fake News Merchant

View attachment 2516
It’s not offside. As you say, this happens game after game. Its boring, I can handle us being average, I don’t like it but I can live with it. Can’t handle these refs agendas against us anymore.

We’re pure **** for our part in what’s happening in football right now but games are rigged against us, have been for a long, long time.

Football has become so unappealing. The fact that the bantz of this whole fiasco is more enjoyable than any football we’ve seen all season says it all.

roz

Fake News Merchant
Has anybody said why they celebrated that goal yet? Thought the Giroud and Bournemouth nonsense would have embarrassed this club enough but then they go and act like they’ve just scored a last minute winner at WHL when equalising against a soon to be relegated Fulham.
What do you want them to do? Apologise for celebrating?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom