• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Arsenal v Huddersfield Town | November 29, 2017 | 19:45 GMT

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

logic DC

someone explain to me how Xhaka was poor, I get that he has been below par this season but he was far from poor today.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
someone explain to me how Xhaka was poor, I get that he has been below par this season but he was far from poor today.
in last 15 minutes at first half he was very poor but at 2nd half he back to be decent again.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Hey friends, NBC Sports has finally ****ed me over with their gold package. I refuse to pay for it. I've never really needed to stream games, but today it's time to try. Does anyone have suggestions?

reddit usually have links that work great

and you don't have to go thru dodgy sites that attacks you

Godwin1

Very well-known
he controlled the tempo, he passes were sharp and in between the lines. he did make a few misplaced passes but overall he did his job.
Yeah thought he was decent today, though didn't rate him in our victories against Sp**s and Burnley. Don't think he's ever going to become the midfielder we all hoped for.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
he controlled the tempo, he passes were sharp and in between the lines. he did make a few misplaced passes but overall he did his job.

I remember cursing him several times, mainly the first half. I'm still not convinced by him, he's had his moments this season but nothing outstanding.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

In regards to the Sp**s stuff. I don't think there is/was anything wrong with wanting to emulate a side who managed to hit the 80 point mark while having similar financial handicaps to us aka actually challenge for the title?

You lot are so weird.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Just saw Sterling's goal. Brilliant, brilliant player.
I caught so much flack from mates defending Sterling for the last few years. Only my dad's backed me on Sterling :lol:.

I knew Pep would love Sterling. A multi-purpose attacker with excellent dribbling and goalscoring potential.......no way he was ever gonna not like him. He's turned him into a f*cking machine.

goonerwarsh

Established Member
I'm not so worried about chasing City. I think this season considering the amount of uncertainty at the club since the summer; was all about trying to consolidate, finish in the top four therefore giving us a solid platform in order to rebuild a new looking team next season with the two flagship players departing.

We're making really good strides off the pitch in putting top quality football personnel in place to help us be competitive on it. I think finally it could stop us stagnating and give the fans something to be optimistic about. Just have a good year this year with some good performances and get the club moving in the right direction again.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I caught so much flack from mates defending Sterling for the last few years. Only my dad's backed me on Sterling :lol:.

I knew Pep would love Sterling. A multi-purpose attacker with excellent dribbling and goalscoring potential.......no way he was ever gonna not like him. He's turned him into a f*cking machine.
Been backing Sterling since 13/14. Didn't want anybody more when we were linked to buying him. Will dig up that thread one day and embarrass a lot of guys.

African Flair

Jheeze mans out ere lotioning the gyaldem.
lol nah man not like that at all. Just got a **** ton to figure out cause moving from the arctic circle to France and was in desperate need of mental support from a buddy. Packing and logistic truly freaks me out like nothing else.

Yeah I'm the bleedin chick here.

redwhiteAustrian

Tu Felix Austria
Administrator
Bloody hell, we actually smashed a team for once.
Credit where it's due, especially for a midweek game after a tough game at the weekend.

That was actually a pretty decent November by our standards, I'm shocked to the core.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan

Our 3rd goal tonight reminded me of the one Pires scored in the 2003-04 seasons. From the half-way line to the goal with one-touch football.

5:03

skip spence

Though Xhaka did a good job defensively tbh. That part of his game has improved this season I think. Last year his defending was shocking for long. With the ball he was pretty sloppy (again) and is still seemingly incapable of making anything happen going forward apart from hitting a runner on the wing.

Still, Xhaka/Ramsey is looking increasingly good. As long as Ramsey excels in the attacking game, we can afford a blunt Xhaka as long as he has Aaron's back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom