• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Arsenal v Huddersfield Town | November 29, 2017 | 19:45 GMT

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
We were rubbish first half but that second goal released all the tension. That was all we needed. Good that we got it and went on a spree after that, but not good in a sense that they couldn't relax with a 1-0 lead...

CurryFlavoured

Established Member
Great result. Missed the game but I just got around to extended HL. We still leaked so many opportunities and it looked nervy until the 2nd. Whether we're playing Utd or Sutton this side will leak clear chances. Most of it stems from midfield, both personnel and shape I think.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Watching the game on replay was weird. From about the 30min - 45min mark we literally could not string two passes together and looked extremely shakey despite the early goal. Even this morning I still think that 15 min clusterfuck has taken away what a solid victory and 2nd half it was.
A bizarre twilight zone where some players seemed to lose their bearings and passed to the opposition at every opportunity. Maybe Wagner had a secret EM field generator in his pocket.

If that happens against the Mancs we're toast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom