<

PL: Arsenal v Leicester City | Sunday October 25 | KO: 19:15 GMT | Sky Sports Box Office (£14.95)

Discussion in 'Match Day Archive' started by American_Gooner, Oct 22, 2020.

?

Match Prediction

Poll closed Oct 25, 2020.
  1. Arsenal Win

76.2%
  2. Draw

19.0%
  3. Leicester Win

4.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trilly

Trilly The John Sauce Of Ilford Trusted

Obviously it’s a 38 game season but if we don’t win here (combined with creativity problems we’ve already seen) you can kind of rule us out as a top 4 side.

Beating the Leicesters, Southamptons, Wolves etc is the key to getting CL football.

Football Manager likes this.
  2. Trofton

Trofton Well-Known Member

my old boss was a millionaire and he was the tightest person I’ve ever met never paid us properly never bought nothing new and never shared. Guess the price you pay for riches is being hated

hydrofluoric acid likes this.
  3. Trofton

Trofton Well-Known Member

The problem since moving into the emirates is the price of tickets. So companies will buy let’s say 20 tickets but and give them away to employees as a bonus. This is across let’s say 50 companies if not more these people often have no interest in football and get their laptop out half way through The match. Half the fans in the stadium are there for corporate reasons. Doesn’t help a ticket for someone who not a season ticket holder is like £90 to see Swansea in the carabo cup

4. American_Gooner

American_Gooner Not actually American. Unless Di Marzio says so. Moderator

nice plug

Camron and Tir Na Nog like this.
  5. yousif_arsenal

yousif_arsenal King of Twitter Rumours Moderator

Willian not playing today why people putting him in thier line ups:lol:

Makingtrax likes this.
  6. Sanchez11

Sanchez11 Superior Journalist To Charles Watts

His fan club going mad on fb at Arteta

Red London and American_Gooner like this.
  7. OnlyOne

OnlyOne Thomas Tuchel Stan Trusted

I think that would work, can finally weed out the poor and less worthy.

American_Gooner likes this.
  8. Tir Na Nog

Tir Na Nog In Big Trouble If He Speaks

Open his thread!

American_Gooner likes this.
  9. Red London

Red London Anti-Simp Culture Trusted

I hate people like this. They’ll try to take money to their grave if they could.

We only live once, we shouldn’t go overboard but excess money is there to help us enjoy life. I never get people like that.

Trofton and bingobob like this.
  10. Red London

Which is the target of what he is doing. He’s trying to keep the conversation going and keep relevant. The PR of being on 350k and not even being in the squad is very damaging to him.

Sanchez11 likes this.
  11. Jury

Jury Mission Accomplished

Leicester will take points off everyone so as much as beating them will obviously (as always) be sweet, it’s not one of those that will cost as much as not beating absolute fodder like the Fulham’s etc. Everyone’s dropping points. The winners this year will probably lose 7 games.

Trilly and Makingtrax like this.
  12. GunnerUK

GunnerUK Well-Known Member

Do you get to watch all the 3 pm games as well

13. Red London

You just kinda wish that Pepe was starting to come into his own now. Imagine if Pepe was meeting his potential paired with Auba, Gabriel and Partey. We’d have a shot.

Unfortunately I am not even too sure about getting top4, let’s see.

14. Red London

Over their dead bodies !!

15. GunnerUK

Some countries get to watch them and select with one they want. Think some countries in Africa and Middle East. Lucky bast@rds

Think in America too on Fox Sports

Red London likes this.
  16. Red London

The PL is cheaper everywhere but England. It’s all about supply and demand really. In places like the US, Canada and UAE it’s really cheap.

These types of countries just have amazing packages which are sometimes even free without cable.

17. GunnerUK

Think that 3pm blackout is ridiculous. Apperantly they only done it so it doesn’t effect gate attendance. Can anybody guess the waiting list for a season ticket at Arsenal, Utd, Chelsea, Sp**s ect...

How will airing 3pm games effect stadium attendance. :confused:

18. Jury

Jury Mission Accomplished

I think the results all around us are going to be strange all season which will keep us optimistic until we can’t be anymore. I look at a Liverpool and City and they’ve both been thrashed and look unconvincing consistency wise.

bingobob and Red London like this.
  19. GunnerUK

That’s why the EPL is so popular and fans from other countries so knowledgeable. My friend watched an Arsenal game in India a few years ago said his never seen an Atmosphere so hype is a bar/hotel function room. Puts our pubs to shame lol

Red London likes this.
  20. Sanchez11

Sanchez11 Superior Journalist To Charles Watts

The clubs fb page just full of Özil comments, boring as fvck tbh.

Jury and Red London like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.