<

PL: Arsenal v Leicester City | Sunday October 25 | KO: 19:15 GMT | Sky Sports Box Office (£14.95)

Discussion in 'Match Day Archive' started by American_Gooner, Oct 22, 2020.

?

Match Prediction

Poll closed Oct 25, 2020.
  1. Arsenal Win

76.2%
  2. Draw

19.0%
  3. Leicester Win

4.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Troopz

Troopz Established Member

https://ok.ru/video/2818480999116

Skip to 35:00 for the chance.

An excellent ball over the top from David Luiz and instead of Lacazette playing a first time pass to Auba or taking a touch towards the goal, he turns back then gets tackled by a farmer. Any half decent striker would have taken a touch towards goal which would have put him in with a 1 vs 1 with the keeper with the option of Auba available too.

I've been worried about his lack of pace for a while now and with the way we're playing (keep our shape and counter) we need options in the box otherwise teams will just focus on nullifying Auba like City done.

Speaking of Leicester, Vardy at 33 would have destroyed that defender especially with the amount of space that Lacazette was afforded with that chance.

Last edited: Oct 23, 2020
    Trilly and Pop Tart like this.
  2. gkoat

gkoat Well-Known Member

No big deal my fm19 team does this all the time will even go without a sub keeper if my Burundi teenage troublemaker gets a chance at minutes

3. gkoat

gkoat Well-Known Member

Right??? We meet at a bar(trans. american for 'pub') at 6am and run dual projectors so we can refresh quicker

Jackie_Treehorn likes this.
  4. Manberg

Manberg Predator

I just bought a £25 a Month Now Tv Sky Sports subscription. Now I have to pay an extra £15 just to watch the game? Wtf is this ****. Subscription cancelled. Illegal streams it is.

Trofton, Oh_Snap, Red London and 2 others like this.
  5. Macho

Macho Well-Known Member Trusted

Yeah I have sky and bt sports but having to pay £15 is a kick in the teeth.

Before pandemic they wouldn’t have shown it anyways and I would have been in the stadium. Streaming it is I guess.

Malky likes this.
  6. EmeryCouldnt

EmeryCouldnt Well-Known Member

It’s so funny how big a deal people are making of this. How can you compare resting a field player to a goalkeeper? You think Leno is going to be too tired for Sunday?

BigPoppaPump likes this.
  7. EmeryCouldnt

EmeryCouldnt Well-Known Member

It’s insane how many different networks I have to have to watch all Arsenal games. Every week there’s a new one... infuriating!

8. Makavelii

Makavelii Well-Known Member

It is a bit wack that we played players like Saka, Partey, Pepe though.

9. Multipass

Multipass Member

My sympathy to all those struggling for legal steaming options. Here in Australia you can get a $15 per month subscription to Optus sports that gives you access to all premier league champions league and europa cup games live.

Aussie_gunner123 likes this.
  10. gkoat

gkoat Well-Known Member

I think the idea is qualify-early-so-you-can-rotate-more-heavily. I was confused by starters but wtf it didn't pan out like it should on paper. Another loss after city and we'd be right back into the crisis narrative.

11. Mo Britain

Mo Britain Doom Monger

I thnik that waht happened to him against Brighton is stastically likelier to happen the more games he plays, especially against inferior opposition. It would be hilarious wouldn't it?

12. Trilly

Trilly The John Sauce Of Ilford Trusted

Just watched it. Looked like a prime example of tired decision making.

Troopz likes this.
  13. freeglennhelder2

freeglennhelder2 Well-Known Member

Thing is, it’s the way of the world for TV broadcast now. Fragmented.

If the family want to watch something, the first question is “where is it on my paid services“ then I use justwatch.com which checks $ky, Amazon Prime,Netflix et al and tells you which provider the program is on.

If you still can’t find then you can use the “dark arts” of iptv, Kodi or torrent, if you are that way inclined. Not for me if course as I am a model law abiding citizen.

EmeryCouldnt likes this.
  14. Jasard

Jasard Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Tempting to listen on the radio as they tend to make it sound more exciting than reality :popcorn:

Makingtrax likes this.
  15. Rimaal

Rimaal Questionable Taste

Hoping for a win, expecting a draw, praying against a loss.

Sapient Hawk likes this.
  16. Riou

Riou Non-Stop Nostalgia

Big Wengz first game (and win) over Leicester...

...and of course Bergkamp gets both assists!

17. Sapient Hawk

Sapient Hawk The Reason We're Out of Europe

Our defence is going to have to be exceptionally competent to avoid us getting mauled by them the same way City were.

Although I'm not that confident, what with us struggling to put Rapid Vienna away last night.

1-0 to the Arsenal or a handy defeat by Leicester.

18. freeglennhelder2

freeglennhelder2 Well-Known Member

Haha now you got me googling “what happened to Isha Sesay?”

19. Manberg

Manberg Predator

Expect Vardy, Maddison and co to be diving at every opportunity. Our defence will have to be on their toes.

20. truth_hurts

truth_hurts Well-Known Member

£15 is an absolute travesty. If it was £5 and the money went directly to the club, I'd think about it.

At home, we should win. Partey is ready to start and Aubameyang has scored. Both need to be in the team.

Have no idea what our formation will be, but don't expect to see Pepe starting.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.