• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Leicester City | Sunday October 25 | KO: 19:15 GMT | Sky Sports Box Office (£14.95)

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

No Vardy? Where’s he? I like my chances now, the spikey **** loves a brace vs us.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Why so many questions? Özil can’t take a piss without you questioning him.
As in I’m not really the one who started the discussion here. I’m just giving my opinion to someone who gave theirs.

Hang in there Gdeep, sounds like you’re having some heavy hallucinations. Maybe eventually you will even rate Willian just a bit :lol:

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

In what period? Was it as intense as this ? And as consistent. I’m not sure really because I don’t use Twitter like that.
It was consistent for years, then I think it became intermittent when he was in and out of the team, now he’s back on it.

What if he’s been told to remain professional and not be negative? What if he’s been told to keep his head up? I hate how him engaging his fans is now being viewed as another slimy move. It’s not like he’s taking subtle shots at the fans or anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom