• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Leicester City | Sunday October 25 | KO: 19:15 GMT | Sky Sports Box Office (£14.95)

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
How did Bellerin not even manage a real chance there earlier? That was so slow and awkward for him to set up, smh.

AD1998

Interesting start - Luiz dropping dimes like Xabi Alonso out there. Strategy is obvi to have the three center backs, all lovely long range passers, to hit long diagonals to create. Auba and Saka switching around a lot.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
When's the last time we actually had a good corner kick? Seems like forever.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
We clearly change it when in possession though, fullbacks have been a lot further up today.

They're usually high up the pitch. My problem is the lack of players in the middle of the pitch and forcing it down the wings when we attack. I'm still seeing massive gaps between the midfield and the forwards when we have the ball, even with 3 midfielders on the pitch. It seems like the same tactics but different personnel.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Wow, Ceballos with the fist touch of a bull.

We had better win this with Vardy on the bench.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
That was lovely by Xhaka, Laca and Saka.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom