• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Leicester City | Sunday October 25 | KO: 19:15 GMT | Sky Sports Box Office (£14.95)

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
We must score at least 2 goals

We can't let all these chances slip by and Leicester to take a half chance.

Manberg

Predator
You can see the next development phase. Replace Xhaka and Ceballos with creative two way players.

Ceballos has been poor.
Laca as bad as always.
Bellerin has nobody to work with.

Saks needs to move infield, pepe on for Ceballos. Doubt he will change it though.

I disagree. For our attack to progress, replace Laca and Pepe with two top quality forwards.

EmeryCouldnt

Established Member
brendan wants to make it a game of one half in which he can play vardy and neutralize the rest of the time...he got exactly what he set out to do. Gave arsenal all the ball and all the midfield and got through the first half unscathed.

We’ll see. No team is comfortable with a half they had 11 shots on them and only created 1.

Kav

Established Member
I don’t think the official called a goal. The linesman was the one that flagged for offside. VAR could’ve only saved the goal. I’m not sure why you guys are blaming it.
I didn’t see anything wrong with the goal. It wasn’t offside and Xhaka was not interfering with play as their keepstepped away from him. Should have counted but I understand why it wasn’t given because of the perceived infraction by Xhaka.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

You just see Vardy finishing the first chance he gets fgs.

EmeryCouldnt

Established Member
I didn’t see anything wrong with the goal. It wasn’t offside and Xhaka was not interfering with play as their keepstepped away from him. Should have counted but I understand why it wasn’t given because of the perceived infraction by Xhaka.

Yeah, it sucks. Was a goal with or without Xhaka there. Bad call either way.

kash2

More Consistent Than Arteta
its so easy for opposing managers to plan to stifle us ... they know all we have is lofted long balls and wide runs.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
I think in future, I wouldn't play Xhaka-Ceballos-Partey together as a 3. It's a bit flat there at the moment, even though Xhaka and Partey have been solid individually. Ceballos not been great for me, great cross to Saka aside. One of the mids should come off for Pepe and Laca off for Nketiah so Saka drops into midfield, Auba LW, Pepe RW, Nketiah CF. Not perfect but think that could work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom