• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Leicester City | Sunday October 25 | KO: 19:15 GMT | Sky Sports Box Office (£14.95)

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Can't question the actual tactics of Arteta today but the personnel for me is the issue. His lineups aren't as good as they could be this season. Even the sub just now - Nketiah for Tierney with Nketiah playing wide sucks. Laca should have been taken off.

He's gonna have to drop some of these guys as they aren't cutting it in terms of how we are attacking. Lacazette is definitely one of them and as much as I'm an Nketiah fan I don't think he should be starting either unless it's the EL.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Can't question the actual tactics of Arteta today but the personnel for me is the issue. His lineups aren't as good as they could be this season. Even the sub just now - Nketiah for Tierney with Nketiah playing wide sucks. Laca should have been taken off.

He's gonna have to drop some of these guys as they aren't cutting it in terms of how we are attacking. Lacazette is definitely one of them and as much as I'm an Nketiah fan I don't think he should be starting either unless it's the EL.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
We should have won this ****ing game.

Early season, but this is a blow and a wake up call.

Draw needed here boys, come on

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Amazing how quickly things can change. First half I thought this was a sign of a promising new direction that was just lacking a bit of quality on the final ball, second half suddenly it's just another indictment of our endemic attacking problems that aren't gonna get fixed any time soon.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
A loss to United and the season is finished in October. Disgusting.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
No chance for top 4 lol. Leeds will come ahead of us in the table.

Never had a chance at top 4, let's be real. Not with this squad, these tactics, and this hierarchy.
The minute we sold our best keeper, the writing was on the wall. we then sign a 4th tier defender who didn't play last season to a 4 year contract. Then we re-sign a plodding midfielder for another season. And just to top it all off we leave a player on 350K/week off the squad list because???

This club...

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
If we’re going to persist with a 3 man midfield, the. Partey should be in front of Xhaka and Ceballos and given a license to roam a bit. He was clearly told to sit, and as a result his game is muzzled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom