• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Leicester City | Sunday October 25 | KO: 19:15 GMT | Sky Sports Box Office (£14.95)

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

EmeryCouldnt

Established Member
I would pay £15 to watch an Arsenal game, hell I pay £2,500 for my two season tickets!

£15 per game affects the football fan who wants to see a lot of football, I respect that and understand their plight, but for me to watch my team £15 is nothing. The bus and a couple of beers alone will cost me that.

Dude... I’m holding back hard not to include an insult in this.

I already pay to watch Arsenal. 5 different subscriptions for 3 leagues.

You can’t compare a price to see a team on TV vs seeing them live or seeing them at the bar and drinking with some mates. Besides that, our season ticket prices are insanely high.

You really think we should pay even more to the an administration that has us finishing 8th?

EmeryCouldnt

Established Member
So, fans in the UK pay £45 per month for Sky Sports, plus £20 for BT and then you have Amazon Prime that airs games too for like £10. So you could be paying up £75 a month for football but still not get all the matches you want and now you have to pay £15.
100% you should be boycotting this. In a pandemic and global recession, football for many is an escape but they want more money? F*ck that. Remember fans voice and their wallets matter. If enough people avoid this, they will lower the prices to something more affordable. £15 and I thought cinema tickets were pricey. I can go watch a new film and an adult ticket for about £7 but I should watch my football club in my own home for £15. Nope not for me.

A boycott isn’t so bad. Just pirate it.

EmeryCouldnt

Established Member
If our fans were principled they would have boycotted when our prices were going out of hand. Knowing Arsenal they will pay. We are one of the biggest reasons prices are out of control and I hope for once our fans stand up for football. I would never pay it and anyone who does is not a real football fan

Another way Kroenke will bleed us dry is by bringing fans to this breaking point. They are cashing in on our loyalty.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Dude... I’m holding back hard not to include an insult in this.

I already pay to watch Arsenal. 5 different subscriptions for 3 leagues.

You can’t compare a price to see a team on TV vs seeing them live or seeing them at the bar and drinking with some mates. Besides that, our season ticket prices are insanely high.

You really think we should pay even more to the an administration that has us finishing 8th?
If I gave up my season tickets and paid this £15 per game I'd be saving £1,500 a year on tickets alone, forget the travelling and the rest - I have to catch a flight every time I go to a game. I wouldn't need any subscriptions to any rights holders because I wouldn't need them to watch my team.

Going to the stadium is a different experience, of course it is, but at the end of the day I go to the stadium to see the game. All I'm doing is working out what it costs me now and what it would cost me at £15 a shot. Because I spend money on tv to watch Arsenall too, as well as season tickets.

MikeVinna

Established Member
Must win this one with all other teams dropping points.

rwOHuvM.png

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
When we dig out another hard fought and crucial victory against a good team and the usual nonces bombard this thread with...

"Big Mikel Arteta-dyce needs to stop parking the bus"
"I don't care if we scored 3 and won the game, our XG was lower than Leicester's so we basically lost."
"Not enough shots today for me, Clive"

...this is honestly what I feel like doing to them...

5fadcf4e-4cd5-47d3-9841-db4820eaf19e.jpg

squallman

Still Pining for Wenger
So weird, we're facing another supposedly mid-table side (yes I know they finished 5th) with several players who'd walk into our side. Maddison, Barnes, Ndidi all easily get into our side currently. Soyuncu arguably. I'd say Vardy but with the way we use Auba I'm not sure. Castagne also in with a shout because of his versatility and ability to play full-back/wing-back either side.

I'm not sure people fully appreciate what we're dealing with here, we're no longer a comfortably top 6 side with quality to blow the mid and lower table sides out of the water, the gap has been greatly reduced, partly down to those clubs improving in terms of quality, but mainly us letting our standards slip over the past 3/4/5 years with horrendous recruitment.

The way some fans talk about our players I'd swear we won the Champions League three years running.

Luiz is a great leader and defender
Xhaka is a fantastic midfielder and key to our entire playing style
Ceballos is a creative, midfield dynamo
Bellerin is back

We've got a bunch of fantastic players but we've conspired to finish out of the top 4 for 3 years now.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
It doesnt sound like your situation is something many people can relate too, surely you can see how other people might consider the price too high?
I do, and I said it already, but those who go to the stadium spend more than £15 a game, that's a fact, and they only see the home games.

Makavelii

Can you guys create a seperate thread to talk about the skysports fee issue? I just wanna read about the game here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom