• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Leicester City | Sunday October 25 | KO: 19:15 GMT | Sky Sports Box Office (£14.95)

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Jeez that doesn't look good. This season is still a small sample though so I would hope it doesn't remain that low.

You can see the drop off as soon as Wenger was gone as well.

It's a small sample yeah, but we've seen enough over the last 12-18 months to know that it's not an unfair reflection of the team. This is just what we are now, we're a terrible attacking team.

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
Can't believe I recorded this **** and stayed up for it.

The Xhaka in defense looks fancy tactical wise, but what do you expect will happen when you play the ball over the top? Exactly what happened. Vardy the inbred **** needs 1 chance and he got it.

Whereas our fat bastard up front can't score if his life depended on it. And Bellerin should have gotten a red too. Can't stand those two players and our lethargic way of playing. There is nothing there..

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Breaking lines isn’t only about the quality of the passer but of the recipient’s movement and ability to receive. We had next to nothing useful from Laca and Auba in that regard. Who exactly should they have been finding?

I didn’t mention Luiz because I was talking about midfielders. In any case Ceballos didn’t have his best game but playing that ball out to Tierney is an easier pass from RCB than it is RDM. I liked the shape. The execution still needs work. First time we’ve seen it with that personnel.

This is a problem in itself what's the point in breaking the lines if the players between the lines are good at playing that way. Lacazette is just poor all around, but Auba is a box striker, he's absolutely beyond wasted in an inside right position between the lines with a wall of defenders in his way. Such bizarre stuff when you think about it. It'd be like Rodgers asking Vardy to play there, it just never gonna happen, he let's Vardy imply remain on the shoulder the entire time.

Kysus

We actually looked really really good in the 1st half in some departments, Gabriel/Luiz/Xhaka/Partey/Tierney won every tackle and we strangled them to death, goal seemed a matter of time.
Luiz injury then killed us which is worrying.

Laca was horrific, looked completely done. With a better striker we win this.
Auba looked off as well(probably was ill considering he had to take something)
Saka not his day but looked like the only one capable of creating something tbh(which again is worrying)

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
This is a problem in itself what's the point in breaking the lines if the players between the lines are good at playing that way. Lacazette is just poor all around, but Auba is a box striker, he's absolutely beyond wasted in an inside right position between the lines with a wall of defenders in his way. Such bizarre stuff when you think about it. It'd be like Rodgers asking Vardy to play there, it just never gonna happen, he let's Vardy imply remain on the shoulder the entire time.

Auba may have the integrity and the intelligence...but Vardy plays with much more intensity than him, think that makes a difference in this league.

Was it Fabo that said "a pure scumbag, which is key" when we were close to getting Vardy?

Great quote, really sums up how good he is...I felt fear when Jamie was subbed on, as I am sure our defenders did...Auba is very good, but I feel defenders would back themselves against him, he's just a nice guy.

OSBK

Established Member
I didnt mind the first 30mins, thought we played well and shouldve been ahead. The luiz injury hurt us bad, also they were kicking saka all over. 2nd half we just ran out of ideas, the midfield didnt click.

I like everyone else was expecting a 3 man midfield, with at least 1 forward runner. We ended up with xhaka at lcb and partey and dc at cdm. Yes it allowed our fullbacks to bomb forward but there was a serious lack of quality. I dont rememer at any time in the game partey or dc in or around the box, thats a huge problem for us.

Felt the forwards lost faith after halftime, laca and auba are not creative forwards and both are reactive and not proactive. A midfield runner they could lay off or play off would make a big difference. A ramsey type player would elevate that forward like massively.

I couldnt believe the lack of respect we showed vardy, allowed him to change the game. Yes we want to win the game but worst case we come away with 1 point and not zero.

Still some positves, gab was pretty good and thought luiz was aswell until he went off. Saka was very good, hacked all over the pitch.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Auba may have the integrity and the intelligence...but Vardy plays with much more intensity than him, think that makes a difference in this league.

Was it Fabo that said "a pure scumbag, which is key" when we were close to getting Vardy?

Great quote, really sums up how good he is...I felt fear when Jamie was subbed on, as I am sure our defenders did...Auba is very good, but I feel defenders would back themselves against him, he's just a nice guy.
You'd feel fear if Andy Carroll came on too tbf. Or a 46 year old Drogba. Arsenal just have a habit of letting players keep scoring against them.

Vanfrothan

They have Vardy, we have Lacazette.

Three points and no points, right there.

Frustrating night but we wasted our chances they took there's. Got what they deserved unfortunately.

Imagine @Tir Na Nog @GDeep™ and @hydrofluoric acid now if the "bum squad" were the ones who originally pushed for arteta. They'd be ranting all smug about how they were right and always are. They pushed for him and now were stuck with a manager who's as clueless as ole. One way of playing, sit deep and hit the ball in behind for a fast striker.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
You'd feel fear if Andy Carroll came on too tbf. Or a 46 year old Drogba. Arsenal just have a habit of letting players keep scoring against them.

That's true :lol:

Even if we had a settled defence...if Kos-Per were back there, or even Sol-Kolo to a lesser degree...I would be worried about Vardy, proper killer in the box...don't think Auba has that.

Imagine @Tir Na Nog @GDeep™ and @hydrofluoric acid now if the "bum squad" were the ones who originally pushed for arteta. They'd be ranting all smug about how they were right and always are. They pushed for him and now were stuck with a manager who's as clueless as ole. One way of playing, sit deep and hit the ball in behind for a fast striker.

giphy.gif

Reactions: A_G

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Vardy was always scoring against us he just know how to move and fool our defense and against high line it'll be field day for him he only needed 1 chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom