• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Leicester City | Sunday October 25 | KO: 19:15 GMT | Sky Sports Box Office (£14.95)

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashybashy86

When I see nonsense like that fee for one match, I don't feel so bad about dodgy streaming. Sky get enough money from me every month.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Also not surprised vardy back to this just our luck at least it'll be different test for Gabriel a striker who won't stop running and annoy the defense

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Leno
Bellerin Gabriel Luiz Tierney
Partey Xhaka Saka
Willian Laca Auba

Would love this but Saka as LW Auba Cf and Ceballos in midfield but that not going to happen at the moment

TornadoTed

Established Member
I badly want to see,

Leno
Bellerin Luiz Gabriel Tierney
Ceballos Partey Xhaka
Pepe Auba Saka

I don't think for one minute that I am going to get my wish though :(

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
In terms of the £15 'offer', it's funny how when football was on its knees and wanted to return it was granted it on the grounds that it is a oublic service and the people need something while they are locked up inside.

As time has gone by they have been comfortable enough to do greedy stuff like this. I feel like they would have gotten similar revenue by just asking for £5, or £7.99 (if I didnt have IPTV I would 100% pay this for an Arsenal game, especially if I split with my brother). That way there would be more consumer welfare, less people turning to streams, and a better aura around the perception of the PL.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Anyone paying 15 quid for this?
I will pay if Arteta decides to start with the attacking formation. If we start with the 3 at the back, I'll have a stream opened in one of my tabs and will occasionally waste a couple of minutes.

Auba
Saka Ceballos Pepe
Xhaka Partey
AMN Gabriel Luiz Bellerin
Leno

I would pay to watch that

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

I will pay if Arteta decides to start with the attacking formation. If we start with the 3 at the back, I'll have a stream opened in one of my tabs and will occasionally waste a couple of minutes.

Auba
Saka Ceballos Pepe
Xhaka Partey
AMN Gabriel Luiz Bellerin
Leno

I would pay to watch that
Where is Tierney? He is certainly one of our better & important players.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

Probably, but he is a waste of space going forward. Great defender but he has no clue what to do with the ball other than losing it or pass it backwards
Probably because we don't have much creativity & energy going forward yet

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
I am more and more coming to the conclusion that we should contemplate going back to an old school formation with 2 strikers.

It will resurface in the game at some point again anyways as the game evolves forth and back.

We just hardly have any outstanding winger at the club, it's crazy.

Lacazette is a CF.
Nketiah is a CF.
Aubameyang is a CF.
Martinelli is clearly better as a CF.
Pepe looks better when being more central.
Willian looks better as a 10 than as a winger.

Might as well make the best with what we've got.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

We have been absolutely hopeless in attack this year, we are getting more & more dull, boring, just hoping we don't get as poor as Burnley are.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Seem neither of Willian or Ceballos going to play against Leicester.

tenor.gif

Just need that “tired” Lacazette :rolleyes: out of this one too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom