• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Leicester City | Sunday October 25 | KO: 19:15 GMT | Sky Sports Box Office (£14.95)

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I've been away all week so didn't see EL game. Are we expecting Partey to play today? Reports suggest he was good on Thur.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

My mind is struggling with an internal battle, to pay or not to pay, that is the question.
Don’t pay. If you care about football then this is about making stance for something greater. Our fans have been far too loyal for too long. If we stood for something and actually boycotted. Kroenke wouldn’t be here. This is our last chance to redeem ourselves

GunnerUK

My mind is struggling with an internal battle, to pay or not to pay, that is the question.
To be honest it is expensive specially when your already paying £95 a month for Sports and Movies with Sky and they don’t have BT sport like Virgin Media you have to pay for that separately another £35 a month.

Over a year that is the price for a season ticket ffs. Then they air on Box Office - Scandalous.

can any season ticket holder who posts here confirm if Arsenal let you stream this games for free on arsenal player seen as you can’t go ?

ArtetaOut

Pay £14.95 to watch 90 mins of non-stop backwards and sideways passing? Heck I'd rather watch Sleepy Joe talk for 2 hours than this ****ing borefest

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
I do not partake in fanatical personal worship like you cultists do lmao

Arteta in his first 8 months of management thus far with just Gabriel and Willian regularly in the squad as his signings -

Fa cup win
Community shield win
More competitive in big games
One of the best defensive records in world football
Scoring some incredible team goals despite not having the attackers he really wants

Just get in the bin if you arent going to support the manager.

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable
Leno
Bellerin Luiz Gabriel Tierney
Xhaka Partey Ceballos
Pepe Auba Saka

Would like to see something like that but obviously Auba will start outwide so hopefully it’s Saka central in place of Xhaka or Ceb.
I want to see this too. Saka can provide so much from the LW, but I do have minor concerns that he's not that effective when he's penned in on the flank, like he has been in the last couple of games.

ArtetaOut

Arteta in his first 8 months of management thus far with just Gabriel and Willian regularly in the squad as his signings -

Fa cup win
Community shield win
More competitive in big games
One of the best defensive records in world football
Scoring some incredible team goals despite not having the attackers he really wants

Just get in the bin if you arent going to support the manager.

What incredible team goals? We've been choking in recent matches, struggling against teams like West Ham and Sheffield United(6 shots) with dreadful non-stop passing without any purpose. Dreadful football. Are you fanboys really gloating over that Community Shield win lmao? I guess that counts as a trophy too to you despos lol? Even for that match we were dominated and would have lost without Leno saving our arse.

Oh if I do not suck up to Arteta and instead point to his glaring shortcomings I aint a fan huh? Sums up the mentality of you Arteta and corporate shills.

The 14,95 extra quid you guys have to pay is bonkers. i thought in Denmark we had it rough, i pay just about 40 £ a month, which i still think is expensive as f*ck, but i get all PL, Serie A and the danish games. Not that the latter is very entertaining...

In terms of tonights starting line up, i wanna se the 4-3-3 / 4-2-3-1 people have been posting, but i have a feeling he will stick with the 5 in the back, and wont start Partey. Never have i hoped so much that im wrong.

Pyres7

What incredible team goals? We've been choking in recent matches, struggling against teams like West Ham and Sheffield United(6 shots) with dreadful non-stop passing without any purpose. Dreadful football. Are you fanboys really gloating over that Community Shield win lmao? I guess that counts as a trophy too to you despos lol? Even for that match we were dominated and would have lost without Leno saving our arse.

Oh if I do not suck up to Arteta and instead point to his glaring shortcomings I aint a fan huh? Sums up the mentality of you Arteta and corporate shills.
Nothing wrong with pointing out his shortcomings, plenty of people are already doing that. But naming youself ArtetaOut is just embarrassing mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom