• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Leicester City | Sunday October 25 | KO: 19:15 GMT | Sky Sports Box Office (£14.95)

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
So pleased Saka is playing, obviously Partey too. The line up looks good, Pepe will no doubt come on later for Laca.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Seem Rodgers going 3421 suits them with injures they got Tierney will have to keep eye on castagne he very good as wingback don't think the defense will have too much problems with Barnes as CF.

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
Saka RW like the last time against Leicester?
That’s a decent lineup tbh, the only thing I’d change is put Saka on the left, replace Dani with Willian and of course Pepe for Laca and move Auba centrally.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I remember back in the summer before we'd signed Partey I at some point contemplated how a Partey/Ceballos/Xhaka midfield could work. I thought it could be very solid and really control a game, but wondered how creative it could be. So this should be a good experiment today.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

If this midfield doesn't dominate then I'll be worried for the rest of the season.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Close to our best possible team. Let’s see if Xhaka Ceballos and Partey will be a dynamic enough midfield trio.

Could be quite one dimensional as none of them operate in the final third.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom