• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Leicester City | Sunday October 25 | KO: 19:15 GMT | Sky Sports Box Office (£14.95)

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
How creative is a Partey-xhaka-ceballos Midfield?
Personally, I'd have replaced Xhaka with saka.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
This is the best line up and 433 formation we can field although I wish we could drop Laca for anyone with pace and stamina. I cant call this but just hope the performance is better, the midfield works and we get the win without any injuries.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Close to our best possible team. Let’s see if Xhaka Ceballos and Partey will be a dynamic enough midfield trio.

Could be quite one dimensional as none of them operate in the final third.

All three can operate in the final third. If anything this lineup should allow them to go forward more while not having to be worried about cover.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
I can’t wrap my head around the formation. It’s 3 CM’s but it can also be 3 CB’s. It’s either a 433 or Arteta has sprung a surprise by playing a midfielder out of position.

But I like it. Good balance in that team.

Edit: I think Xhaka will drop to CB at times making a 3 at the back.
It could be a 532 which would be even more negative than before. But I guess you can argue it would be two up top and the wing backs could push on harder because if the sitting CMs

Wrighty4eva

Established Member
Pretty decent lineup although I'd have dropped Laca and put Auba upfront with Pepe on the right and Saka/Nelson left. Was holding out a little hope Nelson would be in the squad after that disrespectful 1 minute cameo but too much to ask. Midfield a little flat in theory aswell but I'm fine with it. This is promising.
Looking like Nelson and ESR may have to leave to get game time, as they won't get it under Arteta. Have a feeling even a fit Martinelli won't get in his squad he's showing some sort of weird favoritism for Nketiah.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
How creative is a Partey-xhaka-ceballos Midfield?
Personally, I'd have replaced Xhaka with saka.
Xhaka won't be dropped he key player for Arteta Ceballos and Saka will have to create chances in final 3rd xhaka Partey from deep.

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
Wesley Fofana playing againts his hero tonight. Nice story

ElMXO9PXUAEUMuL
I know that Fofana was also highly rated at asse but it’s slightly worrying that he has walked straight into that Leicester team while Saliba hasn’t even been registered for the EL

Kav

Established Member
Hoping for a 5-0 battering of the foxes here. Will take a 2-0 win though. Will be happy if we scrape through but i hope not with the boring stuff.

Come on Mikel show us what you can do.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Xhaka won't be dropped he key player for Arteta Ceballos and Saka will have to create chances in final 3rd xhaka Partey from deep.
That Midfield is not dynamic and creative enough.

It's going to be lots of sideways passing and not enough penetration.
Most of the ball is going to be in our middle third and defensive third

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Smith-Rowe
Superb line up. Should score 2/3 before vardy comes on

That said would still like pepe in for Laca. Even if pepe as striker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom