• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Leicester City | Sunday October 25 | KO: 19:15 GMT | Sky Sports Box Office (£14.95)

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kav

Established Member
They can’t all play mate.. We’re only allowed 11 players. It’s a very strong lineup.
Obviously they all can't play but that supposedly 3 right wingers and he chose Saka to play there instead. I'm not against saka playing.

I just curious about what he wants from Willian, Pepe or Nelson that those guys are failing to provide.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Google says flat midfield with Xhaka in the middle, Partey on the left and Ceballos on the right.

Then again those lineups always have faults don’t they?

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

:rofl:
After all that
I've had a fairly **** day and decided to dabble in some good old fashioned consumer spending to make me feel better.

After the initial buzz I'm back to feeling **** and regret my decision to purchase it.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Partey and Xhaka will allow Dani to give us that bit of magic creative spark we have been lacking since Santi, Alexis etc

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Obviously they all can't play but that supposedly 3 right wingers and he chose Saka to play there instead. I'm not against saka playing.

I just genuinely want to know what he wants that Willian, Pepe or Nelson is failing to provide.
Isn’t Willian nursing an injury? Sadly, Nelson has done nothing yet to warrant questioning his exclusion from the bench or even match day squad and Pepe is on the bench ready to come in. It’s a squad game.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Didn't want Laca starting but with the 3 in midfield hopefully he doesn't drop so deep. Otherwise looks a solid team.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
All three can operate in the final third. If anything this lineup should allow them to go forward more while not having to be worried about cover.
I disagree. Xhaka is a sitting player, Partey is a box to box and Ceballos failed here as an attacking mid. I guess they can find killer passes but they’re not exactly gonna take players on or score goals in and around the opposition penalty area. Vs weaker sides I would love to see Saka playing in the place of Ceballos or Xhaka.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless

I just curious about what he wants from Willian, Pepe or Nelson that those guys are failing to provide.

Direct play? Saka will run with the ball and in behind.

Reactions: Kav

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable

See what Saka did for us from the right in our Cup run.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Özil is keeping himself in the spotlight, and it's not gonna do anything now because we can't reverse the decision. Combined with his agent's comments, he's now doing more harm than good keeping this circus going which leads you to question if he really does care about the club? Because if he did and had the club's best interests at heart he'd just keep his head down.
What’s he doing wrong? What if he’s been told to remain upbeat/positive?

He’s supporting the team no?

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Google says flat midfield with Xhaka in the middle, Partey on the left and Ceballos on the right.

Then again those lineups always have faults don’t they?
My friends will sometimes post screenshots on the group chat of google or football app lineups shocked at our shape or formation and im like bro.. they are predictions and sometimes not very good ones at that.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Massively sick, pretty sure it’s Covid. I’m borderline hallucinating at times I think.

One hour I’m decent the next I feel like I’m on my death bed.

Horrible.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
What’s he doing wrong? What if he’s been told to remain upbeat/positive?

He’s supporting the team no?
Why wasn’t he doing it before? Why did he just start doing it now ? After it became public that he won’t be in any squad.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Massively sick, pretty sure it’s Covid. I’m borderline hallucinating at times I think.

One hour I’m decent the next I feel like I’m on my death bed.

Horrible.

Please don't ruin the good vibes of this thread G...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom