• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Leicester City | Sunday October 25 | KO: 19:15 GMT | Sky Sports Box Office (£14.95)

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
So the meltdown begins. Arteta needs to call Wenger. This was so predictable. We fail to score and they have Vardy to bring on whist we have nothing on our bench and the starting 11 struggle every game. I'm starting to distrust the process.

Papa Wonga

Established Member
Sick of him bringing on Gash from the bench.

Nketiah is sunday league quality.

He can walk today and I wouldn't bat an eye, he's ****ing aggravated me these last 5 games

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Someone needs to tell Arteta you cannot setup with a defensive formation and also play possession football. A defensive formation is designed to make it difficult for teams to break you down but if you starve them off the ball whilst setting up defensively you make it extremely difficult to be efficient going forward.

You can't do both. Pick one. Tonight we should have said to Leicester come on break us down knowing we have Aubameyang and Tierney on one side to counter and Saka and Bellerin on the other.

Our wide players have been too isolated all game.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

Can't question the actual tactics of Arteta today but the personnel for me is the issue.

I dunno about that. Sure the first half we looked good going forward but that second half was absolute dogsh!t.

It's like we don't want to attack, don't want to make runs in the final third or create triangles at the edge of the box.

We hardly play one-twos, we hardly do anything that indicates we want to be a serious threat to the opposition, it's just drip pass slowly, slowly, backwards then slowly forwards again.

I don't get it.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
Both Lacazette and Aubemeyang are average footballers. Vardy over either every day of the week for me.

The thing is you play to their strengths and you will see a difference. Imagine Vardy under Arteta? He would be spending most of his time in his defensive 3rd. See how good he looks then

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom