• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Leicester City | Sunday October 25 | KO: 19:15 GMT | Sky Sports Box Office (£14.95)

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

I need a second team like @razörist.

Ajax seem fun. 13 goals in one game. I need to wait 13 matches for that with my team.
It doesnt make up for it you know unless they make like UCL semis otherwise most of the time you’re hurting twice as much

roz

Fake News Merchant
Leicester poor tonight and they know it. Rodgers and Vardy literally laughing at us. Xhaka playing backwards passes in the 91st minute, Aubemeyang anonymous, Lacazette dreadful again.

Preacher

Always Crying
We are lacking any ideas in the attack. It is painful to watch. Boring boring Arsenal.

In this new season Arteta didnt show any promising signs. We are even going backwards. Sad state of affairs.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

****house tactics yet people were criticising Mourinho’s style of football.

Dreadful.

Manberg

Predator
Arteta needs to be given time and backing to sign his own strikers. Lacazette and Pepe are average but it’s all he has. Auba was playing for his contract last season.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
So the meltdown begins. Arteta needs to call Wenger. This was so predictable. We fail to score and they have Vardy to bring on whist we have nothing on our bench and the starting 11 struggle every game. I'm starting to distrust the process.
What is Wenger going to tell him? This is the exact kind of result he was managing from these sort of easily winnable matches at the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom