• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Leicester City | Sunday October 25 | KO: 19:15 GMT | Sky Sports Box Office (£14.95)

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Rewatching the goal, you see that Xhaka and Gabby switch places, probably due to the pace issue.

Gabby goes out and Xhaka gets left behind as he cannot keep up. Leaves Mustafi in no mans land and partly to blame for not staying on Vardy. Another one to blame is the one who didnt close down Tielemans.

Poor poor poor, but this is what happens when you dont take your chances. Massive wake up call.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Seriously disgusting.

When will this nightmare end.

giphy.gif

Papa Wonga

Established Member
We need a manager who's vicious, we need a manager who tells **** players that they are ****. We need a manager who's **** himself..

We need a manager who knows that our greatest creative midfielder is sitting at home with nothing to do

We need.....

man83.png

Reactions: Kav

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
In possession, Xhaka dropped in at lcb and Ceballos dropped into some sort of weird rb position. Partey all alone in the centre of the pitch, both full backs high. I don't see the point of it.

Bellerin and Tierney cannot beat a man 1v1. The wingers need to receive the ball and play it to them on an overlap. Our pace of pass was ridiculously slow. Zero urgency.

It caters to teams that press high and leave spaces in the full back areas for us to attack. Against a team that’s willing to sit back and let us have the ball it stifles us so much offensively.

Papa Wonga

Established Member
Did Özil piss in Arteta's cornflakes? No way in hell did he give him a clean slate.

And now look where it's left us, a team with no creativity. Bring back emery, 6-5 was exciting football.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

What’s this passive, negative football? Can’t even blame the players now.

The manager deserves full blame imo but we’ve also stacked our squad full of limited players.

Lacazette, Nketiah, Auba, Willian etc all can’t dribble with the ball. Kick and run merchants.

BobP

Memri Fan
You know, I initially had no plans to watch this game. It just so happened, however, that I arose from my slumber at the 50 minute mark and so I thought "why not catch the rest of the match?"

I hate this godforsaken club so ****ing much.

kash2

More Consistent Than Arteta
Every time we lose, the toxic posters come out in full force. This place becomes the elephant graveyard filled with hyenas and you’re Scar.
give it a rest...at 0-0 I was worried that we were playing into Brendans hands...and said so ...and you started talking about negativity and bad posting and trolling .... please be open to discussion and to learning about football.

this has nothing to do with winning or losing...we were saying this during the game... but you only want to label people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom