• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Liverpool | December 22 19:45 GMT | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kroket

Trusty and Sensible
If we don't ditch 3-4-3 I can see us losing the midfield battle again, hope we revert to a formation with three in midfield.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I hear Liverpool are reasonably impressive going forward this season? Salah certainly has been

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
We’ve gone about six games now with the back four, hoping we stick with it despite Mustafi’s return.

junglist57

Established Member
We're gonna smash the crap out of them, and restore some pride at The Emirates and then we're all going to have a thoroughly spiffing Christmas.

So the fairy tale goes......

Jackie_Treehorn

Player:Martinelli
A buddy who's a Liverpool supporter said Ox is begging to start against us. I just hope he doesn't spring that ruthless end product on us.:eek:;)

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
Cech
Bellerin Kos Mus Monreal
Xhaka Wilshere
Iwobi Özil Sanchez
Laca
This could happen, probably will.
I came here to say we’re gonna play 3 man defense for sure, but you got me with that one.
If not, my bet was Nacho Musti Lolo with Bellerin and Niles as wingbacks

marting

Im dreading this game, This could be a real bad one for us. If it is, I think this will bring the toxic atmosphere back for the rest of the season, We have been really kind considering the shower of turd we are watching and the results we are getting most weeks.

A Salah and Firmino double hamstring would be lovely...would hurt my fantasy team though.....

I can see us playing like we did against united, open the game up, go at them...Exactly what Liverpool love.

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
Maitland-Niles is going to have a hard time against Salah :( hope the poor lad’s confidence won’t be shattered.

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
AT least Niles has all the pace and energy to deal with Salah. Doubt egyptain knows much about him, which is a plus

Don’t pressure them too much, let them try build it up as they are not best at it. Force them to make mistakes and then hit them. Strong start is crucial.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom