• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Liverpool | December 22 19:45 GMT | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

nick gould

Our line-up for Liverpool wiil be:
Cech
Bellerin Kos Mus Monreal
Xhaka Wilshere
Iwobi Özil Sanchez
Laca
No way. Salah is super quick he would rape Monreal. It’s going to be the young boy Niles I think or maybe recall Kola to the starting lineup.

IchirotoV2

Get Seo in as LB and put AMN as RB pleaaase. Replace Bellerin with someone willing to take on a man and can cross a ball.

Aevi

Hale End FC
My recent match thread was the draw against West Ham, I'm not sure I'd bring us better luck if I made this thread. The poll should include whoever made the thread for the NLD instead, that was our only win against a top 6 side this season.

RammiXP

It sad to say but don't see us winning. They are better than us in attack in every way. I think we are pretty even in defense and midfield but there energy and pace in attack will kill us.

BobP

Memri Fan
Are Arsenal going to ruin the Christmas of each and every one of it's fans?

Standby for the next episode of Arsenal ****ing up *outtro*.

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
This Liverpool team have flogged us badly on several occasions over the last 12 months. I have my doubts that mentally or tactically the players know how to over come Liverpool's style of play. Of course I hope we win but it will require a performance, Tottenumb apart, that I haven't seen from the team most of the season.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
They are a massive threat with their style of pressing, but we are good enough to beat them at home.

We can and should beat them tomorrow.

I'd switch to 433 and bring Coquelin or AMN into the team at the base of the three (Wilshere + Xhaka). Kolasanac on the left, and a last chance for Bellerin on the right. Mustafi and Koscielny as center backs. A front three of Özil Alexis and Lacazette.

We need minimal spaces between out midfield and defensive lines and dont let Liverpool isolate and crowd out out players.

Arsenal 2-0 Liverpool.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
We lose this one I think. Sad times.
Didn't think you thought much of Klopp.

Which surprises me, with you being an elite poster and all. Thought you'd like attacking managers like Wenger, Pep and Klopp, not afraid to be caught on the break, all out for a win at any cost.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
We've only lost once in 22 games at home. That includes United and Sp**s.

Going on the those odds, you'd be a fool to bet on Liverpool winning.

BobP

Memri Fan
Our losses against them have been of a largely similar character.

They manage to both neutralise and capitalise on our structural issues in the buildup.

Thing is, it's the way we always play, so I don't hold any hopes that there will be an adjustment just because we're facing Liverpool and Klopp.

Hope that they're not 'on it' and that we manage to get at their suspect defence.

Didn't think you thought much of Klopp.

Which surprises me, with you being an elite poster and all. Thought you'd like attacking managers like Wenger, Pep and Klopp, not afraid to be caught on the break, all out for a win at any cost.

I don't think much of Klopp. I don't think much of Stoke, Watford or United manager either. This just isn't our year. 2018 will be! We will rise like the phoenix!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom