• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Liverpool | December 22 19:45 GMT | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I don't think much of Klopp. I don't think much of Stoke, Watford or United manager either. This just isn't our year. 2018 will be! We will rise like the phoenix!
I agree about those clubs, but Klopp is Pep/Wenger lite.

2018 is the year, spot on. :lol:

samshere

Why so serieuse?
Even if we do lose I hope it's not because of one of our lot making a mistake. Too often in big games I get the feeling that we're playing against ourselves more than the opposition. Also Wilshere has got to start if we want to see a positive result here.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Our losses against them have been of a largely similar character.

They manage to both neutralise and capitalise on our structural issues in the buildup.

Thing is, it's the way we always play, so I don't hold any hopes that there will be an adjustment just because we're facing Liverpool and Klopp.

Hope that they're not 'on it' and that we manage to get at their suspect defence.

Our constant desire to play out the back plays exactly into their hands. They will try and do exactly what United did to us.

If we can keep options around the ball carrier, stay close together and try not to make any line break passes in the first third of the field, we should be able to weather their gegenpressing.

Quick triangle passes, combined with their crowding of the ball carrier could quickly open up gaps between their lines. We are very capable of doing this.

Once we are beyond that initial wave, the world is ours.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Our constant desire to play out the back plays exactly into their hands. They will try and do exactly what United did to us.

If we can keep options around the ball carrier, stay close together and try not to make any line break passes in the first third of the field, we should be able to weather their gegenpressing.

Once we are beyond that initial wave, the world is ours.
hqdefault.jpg

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

**** it. I don't mind Ox, pretty weird situation when he was sold (and selling him was for the best imo) but he's a nice chap. Will be weird to boo him but he will be booed I think. He was one of many players Wenger shafted by not coaching properly and trying to make over-versatile.

@burnsjed That was weird, I basically answered your question before it even appeared.

The game at Anfield was one of the most bizarre line ups and performances I've ever seen to be honest. A team picked around squad politics and agendas instead of aiming to win the game. Really ****ing odd. Still annoys me to be honest.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Ox shouldn't be booed for leaving, he should be booed for the unprofessional, cowardly display he put in at Anfield. Summed up by his disgusting lack of effort to get back for the 2nd goal:
Makes my blood boil seeing him jog back, leaving Holding isolated 1v1 against one of the most devastating attackers in the league

Lookin' for a new Baby

New name pending...
Ox shouldn't be booed for leaving, he should be booed for the unprofessional, cowardly display he put in at Anfield. Summed up by his disgusting lack of effort to get back for the 2nd goal:
Makes my blood boil seeing him jog back, leaving Holding isolated 1v1 against one of the most devastating attackers in the league
And mine

Lookin' for a new Baby

New name pending...
I must be missing a plug in or something cos I can' see that.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Ox should be booed just because he seems like the type of guy that would let it get to his head and effect his performance.

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
He wanted to play as a CM, we didn't let him (deservedly), we let him go, and got 40m for him.

No need to be butthurt.

Instead of booing one of their guys, how about booing/shouting their whole team and make a great atmosphere?

Last edited:

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Ox should be booed just because he seems like the type of guy that would let it get to his head and effect his performance.
That's true, he often let a few groans in the crowd when he misplaced a pass or made a mistake get to him. Imagine 57,000 booing him every time he touches it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom