• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Liverpool | December 22 19:45 GMT | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
My 94 year old granny died on Tuesday and I've the funeral tomorrow, four hours after my granny died my uncle had a heart attack, thankfully he is fine. I was meant to have a wild night out with my wife and friends tonight but the wild night out was only half a night because u have a reading at the funeral tomorrow and my mum had to leave early to ensure she was up in time. To top it off my son may have autism and my wife is red alerting. Arsenal drawing 3 - 3 is a silver lining. At least we fn drew.

Kind of puts football into perspective. Bill Shankly was a ****.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

How Firmino never received a yellow is absolutely farcical, the amount of cynical fouls he committed to stop our counters is ridiculous. In truth, a cynical foul like that should be an automatic yellow but he committed 4/5 of those without punishment.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
How Firmino never received a yellow is absolutely farcical, the amount of cynical fouls he committed to stop our counters is ridiculous. In truth, a cynical foul like that should be an automatic yellow but he committed 4/5 of those without punishment.
I don't rate Xhaka but if he'd done it, it'd be a red card and an 18 month suspended prison sentence

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I was laughing when he didn't get a yellow after he bring down lacazette when we was prepare to counter the problem is our players never get angry or protest sometimes we need to be c**ts

error503

So after two game against them it’s clear that head to head they are better than us. We are going to lose our two best players to rival PL clubs for nothing while they are going to sell their best to Barca for 100+ mil.

Things are not looking good for us.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Mane's been really poor this season for Liverpool, weird because Salah's basically taken his role and is performing like Mane last season with increased productivity. Mane seems a bit in the wilderness at the moment in terms of his role in the Liverpool team. Weird how he was so vital for them last season yet if he was dropped and they played Coutinho-Firmino-Salah as their three in attack they probably wouldn't be weaker without him.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
So after two game against them it’s clear that head to head they are better than us. We are going to lose our two best players to rival PL clubs for nothing while they are going to sell their best to Barca for 100+ mil.

Things are not looking good for us.
Thank you for your contribution

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Mane's been really poor this season for Liverpool, weird because Salah's basically taken his role and is performing like Mane last season with increased productivity. Mane seems a bit in the wilderness at the moment in terms of his role in the Liverpool team. Weird how he was so vital for them last season yet if he was dropped and they played Coutinho-Firmino-Salah as their three in attack they probably wouldn't be weaker without him.
I think he still really good player and any fullback will face problems with the pace he got and the dribbling is just the finishing letting him down this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom