• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Liverpool | December 22 19:45 GMT | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollian

Looked better than our whole attack combined.

Walcott had 19 goals in 27 games last season, and 4 in 7 this season. and he doesn't even get on the field? I guess fans got what they deserved. regardless of his touch, he provides goals and assists, without him tonight, we just didn't have that urgency.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Was at a friends birthday dinner so missed the game. Heard we came back from two goals down to be winning and instantly knew it was too good to be true. Wasn’t surprised to see the game finished 3-3.

The arsenal theory is still correct then, we always do well, but never excellent. 3-2 would have been a huge result 3-3 is decent.

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
Arsenal have won only 2 points out of a possible 15 in Premier League matches this season against the teams currently above them in the table.
Net spend baby - didn't you get the memo!

Another shocking Sunday league display of football which shows how far we've falling from being a serious footballing team. A complete ****show apart from a freakish 10 mins which only Klopp's Liverpool could produce. We're involved in another entertaining shootout which for the neutrals would have been enjoying but for those invested with either team it was just yet another statement of how far both of these teams are from winning anything of note.

Sanchez was ****e yet again....Özil & Jack ran the show for us. Koz looks finished.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Also I tuned into the game for a few minutes at 3-2 and wasn’t shocked at all to see us attacking like we were still chasing something.

Reminds me of the Monaco game in the CL a few years ago.

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
Walcott had 19 goals in 27 games last season, and 4 in 7 this season. and he doesn't even get on the field? I guess fans got what they deserved. regardless of his touch, he provides goals and assists, without him tonight, we just didn't have that urgency.
:eek::rolleyes::D:D:D

Gamefaced

Either we are worse than last season or teams have improved while we have stagnated. Nothing about this team gives me confidence anymore the quality is dissolving. We don't seem to have the same level of control in games as we had before and dare I say we look even more vulnerable at the back if thats even possible.

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
Just finished watching the game after avoiding scores and everything all day since I worked late today. Was so gutted when we went down 2 but then to come back so quickly and take the lead was amazing, I was going crazy around my house but then they tied it and I started to have all the negative thoughts in my head. All in all it was entertaining and I am glad we didn't lose but as usual Arsenal - it feels like a loss and leaves us disappointed.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
This didn't get as much attention as it should have. How long till the senile cvnt keeps on using that game as an excuse?

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Our form in December so far -

Arsenal-United 1-3
Southampton-Arsenal 1-1
West Ham-Arsenal 0-0
Arsenal-Newcastle 1-0
Arsenal-Liverpool 3-3

And now we have 2 away games on the bounce to end the year. How people can act like this was a good result just because we came from 2-0 down is beyond me.

RammiXP

Shocking performance from the team. Apart from an 8 minute spell.

Team is a shambles! Amazed we got a point.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
35 million gets you half of Van Dijk, and you're not gonna do much with half a player because they'd probably be dead and I don't think science has gotten that far yet.

Honestly tho 35 million doesn't really improve Liverpool's defence that much. Even if they spent it on Pickford for example (who I've never seen catch a football btw) they'd still have their poor defence in front of him and I don't think Pickford is exactly De gea level, just using Pickford as an example at that price.

Ox + Naby Keita = 100m. If Klopp can't find a GK and two decent centre halves for that he needs firing. They could also fetch decent fees for Origi and Sturridge.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Remember when we could actually pass.

tumblr_meqbx2LGRO1qcxfxbo1_500.gif

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

Arsenal-United 1-3
Southampton-Arsenal 1-1
West Ham-Arsenal 0-0
Arsenal-Newcastle 1-0
Arsenal-Liverpool 3-3

And now we have 2 away games on the bounce to end the year. How people can act like this was a good result just because we came from 2-0 down is beyond me.
It seem December is our new bad month. Last season in December we weren't that good. It was good result yesterday after shambles 55 minutes also we should admit we are not that good and off form unless something improve away from home we should forget finishing 4th

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

The arsenal theory is still correct then, we always do well, but never excellent. 3-2 would have been a huge result 3-3 is decent.
He's got it at last! My work is finished.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Arsenal-United 1-3
Southampton-Arsenal 1-1
West Ham-Arsenal 0-0
Arsenal-Newcastle 1-0
Arsenal-Liverpool 3-3

We just deferred our annual November form by a month

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
The highlight of the game has to be Carragher having a borderline panic attack during your comeback. He went from smug to screaming death metal vocals in about 2 minutes.

THE ROOF'S JUST COME OFF THIS PLAAAACE LIVERPOOL SO OFTEN INVOLVED IN THESE GAAAAMES

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom